Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Kelsey's Neighbourhood Bar & Grill

Lopster lives up to its promise. We are now able to alter orders as needed to run our store successfully. This app is definitely worth checking out.

Integra Investment Plans

A great app for our business. We would be in real trouble without having all of its features Thank You

Buttrey Food & Drugs

Great App. Easy to install, easy to use right after installation. Very efficient tool. Recommended! asda

Listenin' Booth

Great customer support, makes processing orders more straight forward and helps you to offer better customer service to your customers with the flexibility it provides.

Petroleum Standard Sales

This is a great app that does exactly what the name says. It's quite simple to use and their support staff is easy to deal with if something goes wrong

Heat treating equipment

Excellent and well worth the cost - I've tried other app's, and they were worthless. Lopster is a well thought-out, comprehensive app that integrates perfectly with Shopify

Veramons

I have found this app excellent and the support has been 10 out of 10, very quick and always very helpfull
I have again asked for help and fixed very quickly

Formula Grey Earth driller

The app is an absolute necessity for any Shopify business. Well designed, great functionality and I'd definitely recommend upgrading to the full service. Worthy app!

Checker Auto Parts

Thanks to your team for the detailed feedback and speedy responses, answered all of my questions and helped me with the installation of the app free of charge. I've found a really helpful app.

Opti-Tek

Great features, simple use, free plan and amazing support team. You can't ask for something better than this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11