Easy and quick order updating directly in Shopify.
Save time by editing an order directly in Shopify and greatly improve your customer service.
How does Order Editor work?
Order Editor adds a new option inside the order page which allows you to edit or update products and/or pricing of an existing order. You can edit quantities, exchange one color for another or even add additional items to update a customer’s order.
With Order Editor you can:
- Return an item for your customer and have inventory returned without issue.
- Change the shipping provider and shipping price when a customer requests a shipping upgrade.
- Enter wholesale orders directly into Shopify.
- Remove one variation and replace with another.
- Change the price of a product after the order has been received.
- Correct an incorrectly ordered item by the customer.
- Add a new item to an order, accept payment from customer and be able to mark the payment as complete.
- Uncancel a customers order.
- Create a new customer order.
- Edit an order's billing address.
- Change an order address and calculate new tax totals.
- Split product quantities for partial fulfillment.
- Add backorder information to an order.
- Edit an order so that all further order notifications have the correct order details.
- Plus many more use cases...
Please send us a quick email with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org