Edit Order ‑ Edit Orders

Edit Order ‑ Edit Orders

by Lion Apps

Save time and edit your customer's orders

Rocky Trade Network

I have used this app and a few others for editing orders. Really, this is a function that shopify should have built in. I find it annoying that we have to pay a monthly fee for this. It DOES work, it works quite well. It functions as it should. But 12.99/month to edit an order...... come on. Shopify should have this option built in for free. No fault on the app seller/creator. I haven't had any problems with the app. But I'm uninstalling because 12.99 a month to edit MAYBE one or two orders per month... is not worth it. Ill just manually cancel and create new orders.

BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT MANUALLY, THIS APP WORKS GREAT!

Gen123

They mention that the app has the ability to send invoices for outsanding payments on an edited order which IS NOT WORKING AT ALL!! I tried to contact them many times but got no answers!! I have to cancel it since CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD

Ny Giants Fanstore

Brilliant app - we've seen an uptick in our net promoter score since using this app. Customer support was super helpful and responsive also!!

Littlepiglet

Tried contact support with no reply. Payment issue. Order that was edited (added free items) and original order was cancelled. Original was refunded but edited order said paid. I now realise the order is actually pending refund. I have already posted out the order so I will be out of pocket if this refund gets processed. First time I used this app. I don't know if this is an issue because customer used 'Shopify payment' or if it's a glitch. I tried did some test orders, edited the orders that were paid via PayPal and there's no refund issue.

Cubox Australia

Support is great and now they are trying to fix our issue. Great app.

Leef Us

I tried to contact the app developer 2 times about my issue but received no response. I gave the free trial a shot for a customer order that needed editing. It seemed to work, but I wasn't impressed enough to pay for the app. After I had removed the app, I learned that we were not paid out for the order. So essentially this app ate the dollars from my sale. That was a month ago, and still am no closer to a resolution.

Samarreta

Convenient app that delivers what is promises. Allows for quick editing of orders, without being messy.

Dragonheatwear

Changing our review. This makes a HUGE mess of your reporting and accounting. This app counts each edit as a new order and reports your revenue as such, through Shopify's reporting. Developer blames Shopify. It doesn't matter who is to blame, this creates an accounting nightmare.

Perfectmessybun

Asked multiple questions on how to process an exchange as well as other functions of the app. Not even a single response. HORRIBLE.

Sapper Products

Lion Apps generates 1 duplicate of the original order when editing it. For example order 123 becomes order 123A when edited. Bug: order 123 becomes order 123A AND 123A. - Twice the order! I’ve now accidentally shipped multiple repeated orders because of this. Lion Apps doesn’t react to my support requests. I’ll be switching as soon as I have time.

EDIT: I switched to Edit Order by Cleverific - I hope it's more reliable and that if there's a problem I at least get a response from support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7