Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps

Editify! The easiest way to edit an existing order.

MSH Wholesale

This honestly should be a standard with Shopify, but this app will save us hours! We regularly have customers contact us to add to orders or wanting to apply discount codes after the fact. With just a few clicks we're able to update the orders and ultimately save time.

gifthap

Editify is the cheapest and easiest way to edit orders ive used it for 2 years and will continue for sure!

أوراقي

I REALLY truly needed this App as many of my customers wanted to edit their orders and unfortunately Shopify doesn't provide such service so I was recommended to use this app. and OH MY God it did more than what I wanted specially with the newest updates as you can send the edited order and delete the previous order automatically and you have the ability to send another payment request with the OUTSTANDING amount.

Simply an app worth every penny.

Areeba Halal Food

I am using this app for last 4 months and it is helping me a lot for editing pos orders. Some mistaken orders. This is very helpful for me. I would like to recommend.

Tourne-Sol

We easily edit pre-existing orders to add or remove products, and also to apply discounts if a client forgot to use a promo code.

I also like that we can request additional payment by credit card for the difference that an edit creates.

It would be great if these were default functions for Shopify but short of that, this is the next best thing!

Dan

Your Hair

Excellent app. Really gets the job done on editing orders. It’s sad that Shopify doesn’t already come with these features. Really feature packed! Great job.

Ready Set Go Fitness

Great, easy to use app for editing orders.

Gadgitech Me Levant

Nice app with functions that should be native to Shopify. Although you cannot blame the app but there are issue when editing an order with Shopify sales figures not adjusting according to edited orders. Also if you use a rewards app there is an issue where customers will get double rewards for canceled orders and updated ones with the only fix being a manual adjustments for points.

Kjpwholesaletest

Had a bug for a while that wouldn't cancel orders even though the box was checked so you have to uncheck and click elsewhere then check it again. Otherwise it would create the new "edited" order duplicate and not cancel out the original. Not sure if it's still a bug cause I've been doing that ever since I noticed it. Functional otherwise.

Acquadellelba

Editify has been a really helpful app for the store and makes editing orders easy. Honestly, you can't run a store without the ability to edit orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8