Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

American Rag Cie

I use this app to edit orders when customers want to cancel orders or if we have items that we have to no stock because they were double ordered (i.e. sold in our shop before our stock sync).

Apparently during a recent audit we have caught Editify issuing refunds for orders in duplicate or even 4x!

For example, I wanted to edit an order to cancel one $30 t-shirt and for some reason the app refunded the item double for $60!

This is totally unacceptable. If I could give 0 stars I could. Someone from Editify needs to make this right.

Fashion Moments

Really annoying that it creates a new order instead of editing. I could make a new order manually and get better results. It messes with sales so you appear to have double the sale that you really have. Waste of money sadly

Pod Jewellery Australia

Same problem as the rest of the users. This app creates a new order rather than editing the existing order. It doesn't remove the revenue from the cancelled order, so my sales data isn't correct and this then transfers into my Xero accounting software, so I have to find and delete all edited orders in Xero. It's a huge waste of time. I'm looking for a better option

Dearest Fawn

The app messes with orders, notifies buyers that their orders were canceled (when they were only updated), and screws up accounting. I felt paranoid every time I used this app.

Placing manual orders with the changes I want is better than completely canceling and then duplicating an order. I know this is also how other apps do it, but it is crude and causes a lot of problems.

The app does allow you to change orders, but it also creates complications.

Micron Laser

Sad to say this is an app with 5-star potential that only earns one star due to poor customer service. This app worked well for a while. The "request payment feature" for an order that had been edited with a balance due stopped working correctly. After numerous attempts to contact the developer without respose, I decided to come up with a different solution.

OAD NEW YORK

Unresponsive customer service. Customer complains of never getting refunded amount due to issues with this app and after emailing multiple times, I'm still not hearing back any answers. Uninstalling the app.

Panoplie

No more access to the website of the App - thus no possibility to access to the documentation....so I'm very worried to start using it fully :(

MSH Wholesale

This honestly should be a standard with Shopify, but this app will save us hours! We regularly have customers contact us to add to orders or wanting to apply discount codes after the fact. With just a few clicks we're able to update the orders and ultimately save time.

gifthap

Editify is the cheapest and easiest way to edit orders ive used it for 2 years and will continue for sure!

أوراقي

I REALLY truly needed this App as many of my customers wanted to edit their orders and unfortunately Shopify doesn't provide such service so I was recommended to use this app. and OH MY God it did more than what I wanted specially with the newest updates as you can send the edited order and delete the previous order automatically and you have the ability to send another payment request with the OUTSTANDING amount.

Simply an app worth every penny.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9