Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps Legacy

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

Reception Flip Flops

Screw Editify. I've gotten 3 chargebacks go through cause their system is confusing. Customers think they're being charged twice. And guess what, since the fulfillment is on the new order and not in the original, customers chargebacks are being approved. Messed up system. What are the chances all chargebacks I had go through in the customers favor are on Editify orders NEVER on regular orders.

Sgmed

Having a lot of bugs since using last year. Customers information automatically disappeared after edit.

Lara Fashion

Terrible. We need to edit orders because some items might be out of stock before we ship out. This creates a sub order and when we try to refund the missing items, it sends refund notifications and edits our payouts/daily sales amounts but doesnt actually send any refund to the payment method. This app has been nothing but a headache! AVOID!

Outletshopforkids

I am having issues using this app. I have emailed the company twice and have not heard back!!!! Will be changing to anothera app if I dont hear back by the end of the week!!

Sanadeeg

does not work, and they do not respond to support requests

Dapper Dan Grooming

Doesn't work! The moment i try to make an adjustment to an invoice it changes the total and sub totals to GBP75118978021.99,

Terrible!

Discmania Dealers

Horrible customer service. I have received one response with about 10 attempts to reach out. If the customer service was good, this would be a 5 star app.

Kids Emporium By Lazy Francis

WHY DOES IT CREATE NEW ORDER?????
What am I supposed to do with it now? Cancel the duplicate order it created? Then it asks to do refund? Would it actually refund the money to the customer if I do that??? What a mess!!! This is terrible.

Just wanted to change names of products from some quick sale on POS and incorrect taxes from same reasons and this is terrible!

It doesn't let to edit product name or add brand/vendor to the product. Can change VAT though.

Someone please tell me what to do with this duplicate order now?

PS Looks like this horrid app charged the customers card again!! So do I need to refund it now? This is a nightmare!

Oricalcum 2

Calculates new totals completely incorrectly. Don't buy!

Main And Local Wholesale

Unfortunately, just plain doesn't work.The totals do not recalculate correctly and we sent out many incorrect invoices to clients. It took over 2 weeks to get a response from Editify to let us know that the bug will not be fixed any time soon. I seldom write negative review but definitely not cool!