Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps Legacy

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

Namebrandwigs

We have been Editify since we started our Shopify website. It is critical that we have the ability to modify our orders and this app does that admirably.
I also would like to applaud Steve for his quick response to my email asking for assistance today as I needed to change some orders and he was able to get me up and running immediately.

Thekidzone

A really Awesome app that makes our lives easy with customers always changing their mind!

Buddhapants 2

This changed our entire system. Before we were adding notes to orders and it was a disaster. Editify is an amazing addition - shopify definitely needs to add this function.

Linjer

Saves our team so much time! So glad that we installed this.

Pneus A Bas Prix

Most of the time it works well, but every now and then, I guess with the updates, our invoices sequences change ant that makes it harder to understand whit the accounting.

The Air Movers

An absolute must have for all post order modifications, www.theairmovers.com

Lisa Robin

Easy to use. Great for editing any order.

Minitotz

Editify makes it easy to amend orders, especially those which are out of stock.

Classical Child

love it, awesome and easy to change orders, great for seller and customer

Sabah 4

Worth it.
Helps us edit with exchanges. Allows us to edit a past order that has been returned and exchanged for a different size.