Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps Legacy

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

Insightapparel

Wish it would automatically update the current order, or at least have that option instead of having to rename the edited order, go back and cancel the old order, then delete it to avoid any confusion. Just let me edit the order and let it update without making any changes or additional orders. Also, need the notes to carry over--right now I have to copy and paste the text because saving the edited order doesn't keep the notes.

Shotkam Llc

Be able to select and print invoices at once (bulk action). Be able to edit the customer name.

Goodwearusa

recurring issues with FREE items when no such offer is in place??

Urbanindustrystore

We've been using this app for a while and it's worked well. It provides a solution to Shopify not offering order editing out of the box. Once you get your head around how it works, it's quite effective.

Kids Emporium By Lazy Francis

WHY DOES IT CREATE NEW ORDER?????
What am I supposed to do with it now? Cancel the duplicate order it created? Then it asks to do refund? Would it actually refund the money to the customer if I do that??? What a mess!!! This is terrible.

Just wanted to change names of products from some quick sale on POS and incorrect taxes from same reasons and this is terrible!

It doesn't let to edit product name or add brand/vendor to the product. Can change VAT though.

Someone please tell me what to do with this duplicate order now?

PS Looks like this horrid app charged the customers card again!! So do I need to refund it now? This is a nightmare!

Bigbarker

Shopify is basically unusable for us without this app. We get several occasions when a customer needs to change a size or color before the item ships. Editify does the best job possible (working around Shopify's limitations) to help us process changed orders.

Troopslivesmatter

Ever heard the saying, "better to have and not need, than to need and not have"? Well there'll come a time when every shop will "need" to edit an order for a customer, and this app made it very easy to do just that.

It did NOT calculate the new totals wrong, and allowed me to quickly make the adjustment for my customer and get their t-shirt order fixed within a few moments of them contacting me (complete with an email notification)...which I was told definitely impressed them in terms of great customer service.

Oricalcum 2

Calculates new totals completely incorrectly. Don't buy!

Theravape

Works so far when we've needed it to.

Main And Local Wholesale

Unfortunately, just plain doesn't work.The totals do not recalculate correctly and we sent out many incorrect invoices to clients. It took over 2 weeks to get a response from Editify to let us know that the bug will not be fixed any time soon. I seldom write negative review but definitely not cool!