Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps Legacy

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

Miista 4

Doesn't work. Waste of time. You remove an item and the price goes into billions (literally) of pounds. They don't know how to fix the bug.

The Vapor Den

WOW. What a great App, And even the most novice users can easily use. When we don't have endless time to go back and forward to get that order spot on, this is an amazing app to allow you to concentrate on getting the most out of visits and orders.Booster Apps take up my the majority of my App List by a mile, and their customer support and genuine drive to meet our demands is amazing. THANK YOU!

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

We've been using this app Since Feb/16 and it's $$ well spent for us. We use it on a daily basis to edit orders. Much better than doing everything manually and trying to keep track of the edits to orders.

I'd give it 5 stars, but the only function I'm begging for is the integrated payments option. If I had to ability to charge the customer right then and there for the difference on their order, that would be awesome. Right now, we have to send paypal.me requests and then go in and manually pay the order.

Rex Specs K9

This app is not worth the time. Needs a lot of work. Simply cancels the order and creates a new one - this new order did not sync to your fulfillment system which resulted in the edited order being delayed. Also, it is no possible to charge the card of additional items. It just leaves the order payment pending. Not worth the time or money - needs lots of work.

The Bb Cream Girl Store

This app is fantastic! Very quick and easy to understand. Adds a letter to new orders so as not to confuse with the original order, and you can always edit the order # too. Great developer support. Highly recommended!
p.s. this does create new orders because of how Shopify's system works, I contacted Shopify and they cannot allow editing of existing orders, so I'm grateful to the developer for finding a way around this!

Vlyvly Co

This app resolves the problem of Shopify not being able to edit the order. Though it's technically creating new order and cancelling the old one, I guess this is due to the way Shopify platform is built.

Flirties

Sadly this app isnt functional at all :(
No matter if you try and add a product, add a discount or amend anything it changes the outstanding amount to billions (not joking).

Tried to contact the developer several times but no joy and its still not working.....beware anyone looking for a working app!

Milk Eggs

tested... really not very functional. Makes it awfully confusing. And this could be issue with shopify vs with app developer.

All edited orders get duplicated. And all things about that order get duplicated, including status, payment, archive, etc.

Editing an archived order results in, another archived order. And no way to change shipping status or archive.

Teddys Tack Trunk

This app is confusing, poorly displays the details of the transactions and I lost money on a sale. I edited an order that cost less than the original order. The app showed transactions that included a refund was made for the difference as well as a duplicate charge for the original order. Even though the developer says that it never charges and only refunds, my Shopify also showed the double amount was in the payouts to my bank account. It was very confusing, there were two orders in the queue and it showed a double charge. Therefore, I refunded my customer for the original order. Of course now, there is nothing in my payouts for this order. It disappeared and I am out for the sale. I contacted the developer and got only one initial response saying they don't charge a customer's credit card. However, when I sent the screenshots of these transactions, I heard nothing back. Terrible app and terrible support from the developer.

Customer service in any retail environment like the one I am in must be stellar. It is the foundation for which consumers discern the good from the bad. That is just the way things are. It's too bad that the software industry isn't the same. Developers like the one who created this app take no responsibility for their products and often, as evident in this case, do not follow up or act like they care if a customer is unhappy.

Twice The Fun Games

Not impressed with this app. First use revealed two bugs both rather serious;

1st - miscalculation in the cart final total! How can you get this wrong? Items are correct, tax is correct and shipping is correct but final total was wrong.

2nd - changed the payment method. This is likely a liquid error since the details still show Shopify as the gateway but the order shows a different one.

The first bug alone was enough to remove the app. An app that edits orders should've gone through some serious testing before release; a miscalculation bug should never of made it through.