Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps Legacy

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

Funky Moose Records

Excellent app! It takes a lot of hassle out of editing orders, which is not a core feature of Shopify. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you're not able to give discounts on line-items in the edited order, but if you don't need that, this is a great app.
Also, Steve is a great guy. He might not reply within 30 seconds of your request, but when he does, he's thorough and friendly.

Highly recommended.

All Canadian Reprap Filament

June 16, 2016 UPDATE

7 months + in and this app continues to impress. Solid, basic fixed rapidly when required... I am looking at all of the Booster apps now because of the developer reliability and general "smartness"... i.e. if Booster apps wrote it then it is probably slick...

OUTSTANDING!

I have been using several of the top rated apps to do small order editing and this one should quickly rise to the top.

It is simple, handles some issues (taxes) that others seemed to ignore and is reasonably priced. IMHO there is no add-on app that is worth 75-90% of what I already pay monthly for Shopify.

Last and MOST important the responsiveness by the dev team is unbelievable. The last app that I tried was... ummm ok BUT it took days to even get a response back from them and even then they expect to take months to fix cirtcal issues. Steve and I have been communicating almost in real time and not only did he fix a couple of bugs but he incorporated some features that I found very helpful from a much higher priced (long established) competetive app. I believe that at one point they did multiple changes in the same day and got back to me for feedback.

Very, very good app by a very good developer.

PS Our Shopify handle is not the same as our store now... check us out at www.reprapwarehouse.com... lol wish Shopify could fix that.

Chuckit Uk

After some initial testing and conversation with support, I can confirm that this product deliveries as advertised.

As you would expect for a Beta app, we ran into a tiny technical hiccup or two that was swiftly remedied by support so 5 stars there to Steve for sorting this in lightening time.

You can quite literally do anything to edit or correct an order already placed and I would have no hesitation in recommending this to other store owners.

I would however love to see the option to enter in credit card details should there be a balance to pay on an edited order and in truth I think the app would rake in considerable income if it could do this.

Top marks!