Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

American Rag Cie

I use this app to edit orders when customers want to cancel orders or if we have items that we have to no stock because they were double ordered (i.e. sold in our shop before our stock sync).

Apparently during a recent audit we have caught Editify issuing refunds for orders in duplicate or even 4x!

For example, I wanted to edit an order to cancel one $30 t-shirt and for some reason the app refunded the item double for $60!

This is totally unacceptable. If I could give 0 stars I could. Someone from Editify needs to make this right.

Fashion Moments

Really annoying that it creates a new order instead of editing. I could make a new order manually and get better results. It messes with sales so you appear to have double the sale that you really have. Waste of money sadly

Pod Jewellery Australia

Same problem as the rest of the users. This app creates a new order rather than editing the existing order. It doesn't remove the revenue from the cancelled order, so my sales data isn't correct and this then transfers into my Xero accounting software, so I have to find and delete all edited orders in Xero. It's a huge waste of time. I'm looking for a better option

Micron Laser

Sad to say this is an app with 5-star potential that only earns one star due to poor customer service. This app worked well for a while. The "request payment feature" for an order that had been edited with a balance due stopped working correctly. After numerous attempts to contact the developer without respose, I decided to come up with a different solution.

OAD NEW YORK

Unresponsive customer service. Customer complains of never getting refunded amount due to issues with this app and after emailing multiple times, I'm still not hearing back any answers. Uninstalling the app.

Panoplie

No more access to the website of the App - thus no possibility to access to the documentation....so I'm very worried to start using it fully :(

Dreamstopia

Just what the reviewer before us, The Treegear Store said. It doesn't exactly automate refunding or edit the existing order. It simply creates another order with edited details. It really interferes with the sales data and oberlo synchronization by doing this. Imagine seeing huge sales value only to realize that almost half of it came from the additional edited orders.

The Treegear Store

This app can not process a refund on an edited order, even though when doing so it indicates it successfully did process a refund on the order. I processed refund on a $500 order and confidently reassured the customer it was done, until a week later he follows up real annoyed, only to dig deeper and find it refunded $0. On contacting the developer about this I got no reply and have waited over a week. From a paid app that is not good enough.
As long as you are aware of the malfunctioning refund process and don't rely on it, I guess the app does what else it should, but for me this means I'll start looking for an alternative.

Cheap Stair Parts

This does not edit orders. This cancels and creates a new order with every edit. This screws up our order order software and creates duplicate orders to import and makes it a pain to track for accounting.

Why sell an app as an editor and really you are just creating new orders with new info and canceling the old one?

Why can't someone make an app that actually edits and saves an existing order.

Theplantingtrees

Garbage! Lost thousands because we thought we were capturing payments on adding products to orders. And it was not. Garbage. Also support is non existant

Previous 1 3