Edit Orders ‑ Editify

Edit Orders ‑ Editify

by Booster Apps

Edit Order! The easiest and cheapest way to edit orders!

Dearest Fawn

The app messes with orders, notifies buyers that their orders were canceled (when they were only updated), and screws up accounting. I felt paranoid every time I used this app.

Placing manual orders with the changes I want is better than completely canceling and then duplicating an order. I know this is also how other apps do it, but it is crude and causes a lot of problems.

The app does allow you to change orders, but it also creates complications.

Kjpwholesaletest

Had a bug for a while that wouldn't cancel orders even though the box was checked so you have to uncheck and click elsewhere then check it again. Otherwise it would create the new "edited" order duplicate and not cancel out the original. Not sure if it's still a bug cause I've been doing that ever since I noticed it. Functional otherwise.

Filosophy

It allows me to modify my orders which is what I need, but the outcome isn't always the same. Sometimes it duplicates, sometimes it doesn't. In some ocassion there's a problem updating the orders. Still a bit confusing

Pneus A Bas Prix

Most of the time it works well, but every now and then, I guess with the updates, our invoices sequences change ant that makes it harder to understand whit the accounting.

Insightapparel

Wish it would automatically update the current order, or at least have that option instead of having to rename the edited order, go back and cancel the old order, then delete it to avoid any confusion. Just let me edit the order and let it update without making any changes or additional orders. Also, need the notes to carry over--right now I have to copy and paste the text because saving the edited order doesn't keep the notes.

Milk Eggs

tested... really not very functional. Makes it awfully confusing. And this could be issue with shopify vs with app developer.

All edited orders get duplicated. And all things about that order get duplicated, including status, payment, archive, etc.

Editing an archived order results in, another archived order. And no way to change shipping status or archive.