Order Fulfillment Guru

Order Fulfillment Guru

by Cork Labs

Automate multi-vendor, warehouse, & dropship purchase orders

The Learning Tower Company

I operate a new dropshipping business. I had started by manually sending orders to suppliers, receiving tracking info by return of mail, and then copying/pasting tracking info into Shopify = totally unsustainable. This app has saved me hours already; it sends the orders straight to suppliers, they can see all orders in one place and then upload tracking info there which gets sent straight to customer. I've been in touch with Claire from support a few times and some of the improvements suggested have already been implemented. Great app and only getting better!

March 29, 2021

Thanks so much for the lovely review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

The Grow Network Store

Fulfillment Guru is an amazingly powerful, yet exceptionally simple to use, order routing app. We started working with third-party fulfillment centers and needed to split up orders and route products to the correct shipping accounts, and Fulfillment Guru let us do that with ease. On top of that, their customer service is second to none. And I mean that. I requested a specific feature get added, and not only did they follow through, but they have also been so patient in answering all of my questions. 5+ Stars. Would recommend to EVERYONE that has more than just basic shipping and fulfillment needs.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We really enjoyed working with your team and are happy to help!

Luke's Lobster Shop

Amazing customer support -- I reached out over email and asked for phone support, and they spent over an hour on the phone with me to understand what we were looking to do and help set up solutions that work best for our shop. Thank you!

March 13, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you in this beautiful partnership. Love the lobster rolls!

APPY

I used this app to split orders to different suppliers. The app is super easy to be used and has also a really user friendly layout. It is a perfect application for dropshipping and also for multi-vendor.
The customer care is really amazing!

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We are happy to help and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Brothers We Stand

We are using this app to help streamline the fulfilment process with our vendors. It has helped them access their orders faster. Thanks!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Boys & Girls Clubs eStore

Best app I have ever used. Customer service rep Claire was amazing helping me figure this all out! I am beyond satisfied

January 25, 2021

SosteniBio

extremely useful application, it does exactly what you need. The support team responds quickly, but the amazing thing is the speed with which they fulfill your requests. Kind, fast and efficient

January 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review and for your assistance. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

NATIVA LIVING

This review is for the support team behind the app. They were gracious with their time to step through the app set up with me to make sure the app works seamlessly. I needed Spanish translation for my suppliers and they accomodated my request quickly. Can't recommend this app enough.

January 13, 2021

HomeShielders

I used this app to send an email notification to my suppliers everytime an order comes in. Had to go back & forth to figure out and set it up properly, but its been a game changer for our business. The support was top notch & exceptional. Highly recommended.

January 13, 2021

Oecher Shop

This app is great! Easy to use, fast setup. It solved my biggest problem, namely the automatic distribution of orders to my different dropshippers. But the best of all is the support! The team is so helpful, so quick and so competent. I don't worry at all if there is a problem, because I know that I will get help quickly. By the way, I always caused the problems myself :-) My unreserved recommendation!

November 26, 2020