Faster Automated Fulfillments
Automatically route purchase orders to multiple warehouses, dropshippers, & vendors. Rule-based order-splitting. Prepaid shipping labels.
Reduce Order Error Rates
Streamline communications between your store & vendors. Reduce order error rates. Send orders via email, ShipStation, or EasyPost.
Easy To Use - No Data Entry
No more data entry & spreadsheets, verifying tracking numbers, or endless emails. Works seamlessly with Shopify and your shipping carriers.
Om Order Fulfillment Guru
TRUSTED BY STORES WHO USE MULTIPLE SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, & WAREHOUSES FOR ORDER FULFILLMENT
Do you work with multiple vendors, warehouses, dropshippers, or made-to-order suppliers? Order Fulfillment Guru automatically splits, routes, and streamlines your order workflow. We support marketplaces, made-to-order purchase orders, split orders, dropshipping, and 3PL warehouses.
- No more splitting orders manually
- No more data entry
- No more spreadsheets
- No more endless emails
- Your suppliers are notified instantly
- Send orders by email, ShipStation, EasyPost, USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and 100+ shipping carriers
- Provide prepaid shipping labels to your suppliers
- Advanced order routing rules
- Order management system (OMS) optimized for Shopify
A TOUR OF OUR FEATURES
Automate Order Management & Fulfillment
- Automatically split orders with multiple vendors or warehouses
- Route orders automatically (auto fulfill) or manually
- Create advanced order routing rules based on: shipping method, state, country, postal code, order tag, & customer tag
- Track each order's status seamlessly within Shopify
- Automatically notify customers of order shipments and tracking numbers
- Branded packing slips & invoices - PDF's with your branding and your policies
Streamline Communications With Vendors & Warehouses
- Instantly send orders to multiple vendors & warehouses via email, ShipStation, API, along with order-specific instructions
- Send summary of pending orders on any day of the week
- Provide shipping labels to your suppliers using your shipping carrier
- Audit trail of communications between you & your suppliers
- Support English, Spanish, Italian, and more to come
Easy To Use. Integrates With Your Existing Workflow
- Use your existing shipping carrier or save up to 74% on USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and 100+ carriers
- Integrates with ShipStation & EasyPost seamlessly
- Suppliers do not need to use Shopify or even have a website
- Works seamlessly with your existing workflows, including multiple locations, domestic and international shipping rates
We Are Here For You
- Email & live chat support
- Tier 1: Email
- Tier 2: ShipStation
- Tier 3: Prepaid labels, EasyPost, Careismatic, custom integrations
- Amazon MWS
- Australia Post
- Canada Post
- China EMS
- Courier Express
- Dai Post
- Deutsche Post
- Hong Kong Post
- JP Post
- Kuroneko Yamato
- La Poste
- Royal Mail
- RR Donnelley
- Singapore Post
Se hur appen fungerar
Utforska hur appen fungerar i ett exempellager.Visa exempelaffär
Prissättning 14-dagars gratis testversion
* Alla avgifter debiteras i USD. Återkommande avgifter, inklusive månads- eller användningsbaserade avgifter, debiteras var 30:e dag.
De senaste recensionerna
Claire was super helpful and patient in the Shopify learning curve. She provided many helpful answers and offered time-saving tips to try to get us up to speed with the nuances of configuring & shipping orders. Great support! Thanks
Thank you for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any additional questions.
Great support and communication from Claire and the app works well for what we need. Direct integration with Click and Drop would be a great addition in the future.
Thank you for the lovely review. We offer integration with Royal Mail (you can print shipping labels or provide prepaid shipping labels to your suppliers) via our EasyPost integration. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Experimental Farm Network Seed Store
App support provided excellent and timely help with setup. Very excited about the order splitting and Shipstation integration.
Thanks so much for the lovely review! We really enjoyed helping you and let us know if you have any additional questions.