Faster Automated Fulfillments
Automatically route purchase orders to multiple warehouses, dropshippers, & vendors. Rule-based order-splitting. Prepaid shipping labels
Reduce Order Error Rates
Streamline communications between your store & vendors. Reduce order error rates. Send orders via email or directly to ShipStation & Shopify
Easy To Use - No Data Entry
No more data entry & spreadsheets, verifying tracking numbers, or endless emails. Works seamlessly with your shipping carriers
Om Order Fulfillment Guru
TRUSTED BY STORES WITH MULTIPLE SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, & WAREHOUSES FOR ORDER MANAGEMENT
Do you work with multiple vendors, warehouses, dropshippers, or suppliers?
Order Fulfillment Guru automatically splits, routes, and streamlines your order workflow.
We support marketplaces, made-to-order purchase orders, split orders, dropshipping, and 3PL warehouses.
- No more splitting orders manually
- No more data entry & spreadsheets
- No more endless emails
- Send orders by email (web portal) or API, or directly to ShipStation & Shopify stores
- Ship via USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and 100+ shipping carriers
- Offer prepaid shipping labels to your suppliers
- Advanced order routing rules
- Order management system (OMS) exclusively built for Shopify & Shopify Plus
A TOUR OF OUR FEATURES
Automate Order Management & Fulfillment
- Automatically split orders with multiple vendors or warehouses
- Route orders automatically (auto fulfill) or manually
- Create advanced order routing rules based on: shipping method, state, country, postal code, order tag, & customer tag
- Track each order's status directly in Shopify
- Automatically notify customers of order shipments and tracking numbers
- Branded packing slips & invoices - PDF's with your branding and your policies
Streamline Communications With Vendors & Warehouses
- Instantly send orders to multiple vendors & warehouses via email / web portal, Shopify, ShipStation, API, along with order-specific instructions
- Send summary of pending orders on any day of the week
- Offer prepaid shipping labels to your suppliers using your shipping carrier
- Audit trail of communications between you & your suppliers
- Support English, Spanish, Italian, and more to come
Easy To Use. Integrates With Your Existing Workflow
- Use your existing shipping carrier or save up to 74% on USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and 100+ carriers
- If your supplier uses Shopify or ShipStation, send orders directly
- Suppliers do not need to use Shopify or even have a website
- Works seamlessly with your existing workflows, including multiple locations, domestic and international shipping rates
We Are Here For You
- Email & live chat support
- Tier 1: Email / web portal
- Tier 2: ShipStation, Shopify
- Tier 3: Prepaid shipping labels, EasyPost, Careismatic Brands, custom integrations
- Amazon MWS
- Australia Post
- Canada Post
- Courier Express
- Dai Post
- Hong Kong Post
- Royal Mail
- RR Donnelley
- SEKO OmniParcel
Se hur appen fungerar
Utforska hur appen fungerar i ett exempellager.Visa exempelaffär
Prissättning 14-dagars gratis testversion
* Alla avgifter debiteras i USD. Återkommande avgifter, inklusive månads- eller användningsbaserade avgifter, debiteras var 30:e dag.
De senaste recensionerna
Order Guru is a fantastic app to automate your dropship business. The team at order guru is very responsive and very helpful. They helped us by going over and beyond to meet the specific needs of our dropship processes and made sure that the entire process was in alignment with our downstream systems. A big shoutout to Dean for his continuous support and help.
Thanks for the review. We appreciate it and are happy to help.
Luke's Lobster Wholesale
Amazing customer support. Claire is the best! Super responsive and hands on in helping set up OFG on our site.
Thank you so much for the lovely review, so happy to help! Let us know if you have any other questions.
Amazing app, integrates very well with other plugins and supports dropshipping very efficiently. Great support from the app developers too.
Thanks so much for the lovely review. Happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.