Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Glitch Energy

Does exactly what it should. Would recommend to anyone that needs to adjust their max items settings.

Gardenershopping

It doesn't work properly only some times it works.....................................................................................................................................................................

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

​I've tested how our app is working on your site and I can confirm there are major troubles with MinMaxify's work on your site at present.
​Because of noticeable random glitches, lags and visual bugs of your shopping cart's work sometimes our script is receiving invalid information from your backend and so it cannot prevent checkout in such a buggy environment.
​Please see the video attached to my other e-mail for an example of my shopping experience on your site. Sometimes everything works fine, but sometimes I see something like that or even worse.
​I believe the source of the troubles is a 3rd-party extension to your site or to your standard cart.json handler. It works extremely buggy and those bugs lead to our app's malfunctioning as well as to lots of bad UX cases for your customers.

Please read more details and recommendations in the e-mail I sent to you earlier today.

Here I can only confirm that MinMaxify is a simple JavaScript extension to your online store and it requires a healthy Shopify environment to do it's job properly. And that is the problem in this case.

LaunaShop™

Excellent apps. Good customer service. Very good price. Thank youùùuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Latitude Wine & Liquor Merchant

Didn't work at all and made for a very awkward conversation with a customer. As a result we had to refund the customer.

March 5, 2021

Hi Max,

We're sorry to hear you didn't find our app working on your amazing website.
MinMaxify provides a free of charge, 14-day long trial period, and one of it's main purposes is to let you evaluate how well our humble app fits into your current setup and if it's functionality meets the expectations.
Obviously, as any online store is a unique case, some of them may be less compatible with our script than the others. We're constantly working on providing improvements on this front, but sometimes we may be slow on catching up with all those new Shopify themes and 3rd-party extensions released to the market each day.
I apologize for the bad experience of you and your customers.
If there is a chance for us to improve you opinion on MinMaxify, please re-install the app and I'll be happy to investigate any potential incompatibility with your unique setup.
The trial period had only started (the app was being in use for only an hour so far), so you wouldn't be charged for any extra service if you decide to re-subscribe.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

Wind-it-up Enterprises

This app is excellent! It does exactly what we hoped it would. You can set dollars or quantity limits by item, group, tag or across the whole website. We didn't want to sell out too quickly on certain items, and we also wanted to set lower limits for all the work it takes to pack and ship orders. Fairly intuitive to use and the learning curve was reasonable - especially considering the control this app. gives on unpredictable Customer behavior! Highly recommended.

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

This app working perfect and I am real in inspire to this app so I am recommend to an other peoples this app.

BO'FSPORTS

What a brilliant app. I needed to add a minimum to some of my products as my supplier had given me them and I struggled to find an app to do so. This one worked perfectly and it has no issue whatsoever. Thanks!

Guglhupf Bakery

This is the third holiday season we've used MinMaxify to control the minimum (and maximum) quantities customers can add into their cart by product. The app works just as designed and support (should you need it) is super responsive and efficient.

Hallights

This app helped with launching my online store by eliminating nuisance orders from competition for amounts of less than $2 per order. The ability to set limits that promote the store is easy but immediately effective.

VEDGEco

Very helpful support team & flexible app. They were able to give me detailed instructions on how to set up my quite complex order minimum and maximum rules.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15