Rezensionen (234)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Juni 2024

This app is inexplicably amazing. You have to really use it to understand how amazing it truly is. Let me just say, that today, my life is changed - forever. I'll never be the same going forward. I have to say, that using this app was a major experience. It's like a cinema, I could use this app for a lifetime. A thousand orders, it means everything, I never know what's coming, always fascinating. I hope it always does what it does because I'll always be waiting. I could use this forever, a Shopify treasure, I'll use this app forever.

Wholesale Box
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
28. März 2024

This app also lets you limit which items can be bought together (for example, you can set it up so that pre-order items cannot be bought alongside in-stock items). But make sure you email support and ask them for help! In our experience the support team has been very quick and very helpful. They've even reached out to us to make sure their suggested fixes worked for us when we didn't get back to them.

We have a very small team so having an app that lets us cut down on pre-order headaches is a game changer.

STM Press & Bookstore
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
30. April 2024

Really nice to have help that responds quickly and efficiently. Thanks for helping me as it was driving be mad trying to find out the answer on my own.

Andres, was great

First Light Direct - LED Lamps and Lighting
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
1. Juli 2024

Very helpful app for selling digital products and the support team is fantastic. Quick response and complete resolution on first try. Highly recommended.

Bogren Digital
Schweden
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
10. April 2024

App works great! So many options within one tool. The most important thing for me is customer service. This app has the BEST service!

They are so quick and helpful. It makes getting this app even more worthwhile.

Mintink Trading Cards & Live Experience
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
7. Juni 2024

I like what they do, it was able to help us cater to our specific objectives related to MOQs.

The Conscious Collective
Kanada
11 monate mit der App
29. März 2024

A very useful app to limit the number of items that can be sold among many other interesting options. The customer service is also amazing, they responded very quickly to my query and resolved it!! 100% recommended!

Hidden Samples
Spanien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
21. Juni 2024

The team was very quick and helpful to solve my issue! Great customer service. Thank you!!

LINNEA® Wholesale
3 monate mit der App
22. Februar 2024

App is easy to set up and customer service is VERY responsive - they helped us resolve our issue within minutes.

CapaBunga-Wholesale
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
5. Mai 2024

I sell digital products, now my customers will be alerted when they add the same product to their cart. I particularly like the bundle function. If the product in the bundle is already in the shopping cart, a message appears stating that it will not be paid for twice. In the past I had to make a few cancellations because of this. Easy to use, support helped with creating the role for the first time. Unreserved recommendation.

Ich verkaufe digitale Produkte, jetzt werden meine Kunden darauf aufmerksam gemacht, wenn sie das gleiche Produkt in den Warenkorb legen. Besonders gut finde ich die Bundle-Funktion, wenn das Produkt im Bundle schon im Warenkorb ist, erscheint eine Meldung, dass es nicht doppelt bezahlt wird. In der Vergangenheit hatte ich einige Storno deshalb machen müssen. Einfach zu bedienen, der Support half beim ersten Anlegen der Rolle. Uneingeschränkte Empfehlung.

Befree Tantra Shop