Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de enero de 2024

Good app. Service is fast and quality. I use it in my two stores.

Candy Cargo
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

Quick responses from support.

First Touch Letters
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
26 de noviembre de 2023

Fantastic customer service! I had an issue and couldn't figure out how to resolve it, and the MinMaxify team developed and released a function specifically to fix this for me! I don't know what I would have done otherwise. You don't come across such exceptional service every day. I would definitely recommended MixMaxify.

DiVino.com.au
23 de enero de 2024

Super App, guter und schneller Support. Auf Nachfrage wurde sogar Kleinigkeiten an der App für unseren Store in wenigen Stunden vorgenommen!

Weiter so!

Die Stadtgärtner B2B
Alemania
28 de octubre de 2023

We've been using "Order Limits - MinMaxify" for years, and it's been a significant enhancement. This app allows us to customize our shopping cart functions, ensuring that customers can only purchase specific product types or defined quantity at a time. It's been a tremendous help to our backend operations. The app's rich functionality lets us define complex 'add to cart' limitations effortlessly, thanks to its intuitive logic and rules. The support team is exceptionally helpful, friendly, and promptly addresses our concerns. We highly recommend this app to any Shopify merchant looking to enhance shopping cart limitations not natively supported by Shopify.

Whiskers N Paws
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
2 de octubre de 2023

Great support, they wrote me back in a few minutes and helped me resolve an issue I was having with the app in under an hour.

UHS Hardware
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
31 de octubre de 2023

In addition to being an excellent app for managing minimum order requirements, we had the opportunity to interact with their support team, which was very helpful and attentive in resolving some issues we encountered. Kudos to their entire team.

Mayermoover
Italia
3 meses usando la aplicación
28 de septiembre de 2023

Not only does the app work as described, their customer service is fantastic! If you have any questions and/or issues these guys and gals are crazy quick to respond with comprehensive directions and screenshots that help you. I typically do not leave reviews, but my experience with the MinMaxify team has been outstanding and they deserve to be recognized for their great service. These guys are top notch and I highly recommend them.

Wurkin Stiffs
28 de marzo de 2024

This app also lets you limit which items can be bought together (for example, you can set it up so that pre-order items cannot be bought alongside in-stock items). But make sure you email support and ask them for help! In our experience the support team has been very quick and very helpful. They've even reached out to us to make sure their suggested fixes worked for us when we didn't get back to them.

We have a very small team so having an app that lets us cut down on pre-order headaches is a game changer.

STM Press & Bookstore
22 de noviembre de 2023

This app works perfectly and solved a number of problems for us. Installation was quick and easy. We've had a couple of inquiries and the support team was absolutely outstanding in every way, getting back to us within minutes and helping to understand certain issue as well as resolve them. We can highly recommend this app.

Care Concept Onlineshop