Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de febrero de 2024

At first when I downloaded the app and set it up, it wasn't working to prevent customers from continuing to checkout. But I contacted support and very quickly they got back to me and solved the issue, and it did everything I needed it to do :) Only recommendations would be more ability to customize the popups that show up but for the price what more could you ask for!

Nuun Canada
Canadá
28 de julio de 2023

This app has been a game changer for me. I looked for an order limit app for a while and couldn't find one that was cost effective and which worked easily.
It was very easy to install and easy to use; and when I changed themes and had some minor issues it was easily and quickly resolved by Emmanuele. This is a great app - If you wish to limit your orders by dollar value or item number - then this is the app!!

Birdie Corporate Gifts
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de marzo de 2024

A very useful app to limit the number of items that can be sold among many other interesting options. The customer service is also amazing, they responded very quickly to my query and resolved it!! 100% recommended!

Hidden Samples
España
15 de mayo de 2023

We never have to worry about limiting products - once it's loaded the app does it for you! Also convenient when doing theme updates as it is automatically installed. Prompt customer service when needed.

Mopani Pharmacy
Sudáfrica
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
15 de agosto de 2023

This app is super easy to use and setup! Works great as intended and doesn't clash with all the other apps I have on my store modifying the cart page (using Zapiet & Upcharge). The support team are very thoughtful and attentive also, they were able to overcome an issue I had in a very clever way where customers with items in cart less than the minimum order value were able to add Gift Card purchase to the cart to checkout and expect free delivery. This app prevents customers from doing so.

Continental Food Store
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
29 de agosto de 2023

Very simple to use with excellent support.

We use this app for wholesale minimum order quantities. We have items organized using Shopify tags and then can create product groups based on those tags and apply a rule in MinMaxify to require minimum quantities or value for the order.

Support has responded within minutes to our help request and been extremely helpful! For the price, this app is unbeatable! We have used apps that cost 10x as much that lacked the simple functionality of MinMaxify.

Stop looking. This is the one.

Palmetto Homeplace
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2023

This app helps us limit certain products to shippable amount minimums. The support is really good too!

SendJoesKCBBQ
Estados Unidos
Más de 7 años usando la aplicación
7 de febrero de 2024

Works like a charm and the customer service is super fast, helpful + really nice. They customized something for me within hours, really happy with them.

ROGUE
Países Bajos
12 de mayo de 2023

I had an issue with this app interfering with another app I used in my store. The support team was SOOO quick to help me troubleshoot and adjust the code to resolve the issue. I'm genuinely impressed by the support and the function of the app. Thank you so much!

THE LASH SHOP
Canadá
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

So far, so good. Does exactly what I needed it to do and. Simple to set up and get up and running...............

Sunkissed-Tanning