Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de marzo de 2022

Eugene is absolutely brilliant! I am migrating my wholesale business from Magento to Shopify and obviously due to shopify restrictions, it has made variation integrations more challenging. I have set up using a third party wholesale app which does everything but quantity increments to a capacity that works for the business. Order limits has enabled me to install an effective robust limitation for my various wholesale customers. Eugene was particularly inutiavtive which a olsution to a combined proble between two other apps. The support is seocnd to non, i have actually never had such quick service from Shopify support let alone app support. Without a doubt the best service I've had on this platform. This app is perfect for anyone with a more complex wholesale requirement that requires multiple apps, particularly automatic discounts and wholesale portals etc. Thanks Eugene! 10 out of 10!

xystostrade
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
13 de septiembre de 2018

I received good customer service. The app works well and I was able to apply limits to variants only.

Crafter's Vinyl Supply
Canadá
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
23 de julio de 2015

Excellent App, the reviews are misleading, I have the Brooklyn Theme, and the app works perfectly fine, I contacted the app developer Brian, and he sent me exact details of what to do, and the app is working fine now with no problems at all! Definitely a recommended app to use!

Looshis
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2016

THIS APP IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!! WASTED A LOT OF TIME IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!

123dealss
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2016

Annoyed by this app. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Allowed customers to order more than 1 of an item and also allowed more than 5 of another item. Complete waste. Glad I'm still on the trial so, I'm uninstalling this.

Helpwolves
Alrededor de 10 horas usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2023

The customer support was very quick and provided me with the information I needed to proceed forward. Thanks Sebastian for your help!

ProNatural Brands
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2023

When I contacted support when an error occurred after installing it, they responded promptly and politely.

i-BLOOM SQUISHY OFFICIAL SHOP
Japón
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
16 de junio de 2023

When I initially installed the app, there was a bug that was preventing it from working on my store. Their support team fixed the problem within an hour of me contacting them and now the app is working great and doing exactly what it's supposed to do!

ExpressMed
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2021

Didn't work at all and made for a very awkward conversation with a customer. As a result we had to refund the customer.

Latitude Wine & Liquor Merchant
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Intillium respondió 5 de marzo de 2021

Hi Max,

We're sorry to hear you didn't find our app working on your amazing website.
MinMaxify provides a free of charge, 14-day long trial period, and one of it's main purposes is to let you evaluate how well our humble app fits into your current setup and if it's functionality meets the expectations.
Obviously, as any online store is a unique case, some of them may be less compatible with our script than the others. We're constantly working on providing improvements on this front, but sometimes we may be slow on catching up with all those new Shopify themes and 3rd-party extensions released to the market each day.
I apologize for the bad experience of you and your customers.
If there is a chance for us to improve you opinion on MinMaxify, please re-install the app and I'll be happy to investigate any potential incompatibility with your unique setup.
The trial period had only started (the app was being in use for only an hour so far), so you wouldn't be charged for any extra service if you decide to re-subscribe.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

10 de enero de 2021

What a brilliant app. I needed to add a minimum to some of my products as my supplier had given me them and I struggled to find an app to do so. This one worked perfectly and it has no issue whatsoever. Thanks!

BO'FSPORTS