Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de agosto de 2023

This app is super easy to use and setup! Works great as intended and doesn't clash with all the other apps I have on my store modifying the cart page (using Zapiet & Upcharge). The support team are very thoughtful and attentive also, they were able to overcome an issue I had in a very clever way where customers with items in cart less than the minimum order value were able to add Gift Card purchase to the cart to checkout and expect free delivery. This app prevents customers from doing so.

Continental Food Store
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2023

This app helps us limit certain products to shippable amount minimums. The support is really good too!

SendJoesKCBBQ
Más de 7 años usando la aplicación
12 de mayo de 2023

I had an issue with this app interfering with another app I used in my store. The support team was SOOO quick to help me troubleshoot and adjust the code to resolve the issue. I'm genuinely impressed by the support and the function of the app. Thank you so much!

THE LASH SHOP
Canadá
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
29 de agosto de 2023

Very simple to use with excellent support.

We use this app for wholesale minimum order quantities. We have items organized using Shopify tags and then can create product groups based on those tags and apply a rule in MinMaxify to require minimum quantities or value for the order.

Support has responded within minutes to our help request and been extremely helpful! For the price, this app is unbeatable! We have used apps that cost 10x as much that lacked the simple functionality of MinMaxify.

Stop looking. This is the one.

Palmetto Homeplace
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
3 de julio de 2023

Great app!! At first, I have a little problem that loading speed but now it's already okay because they have quick response of great support team and they ready every time what matters we need. I love it! Thank you so much!

OwayFresh
Myanmar (Birmania)
3 meses usando la aplicación
10 de agosto de 2023

Excellent customer service after experiencing a technical malfunction. Quick to respond and resolved the issue immediately.

Industry Print Shop
7 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 16 de noviembre de 2023

The app works flawlessly Thank you.

Oasis Tile
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

So far, so good. Does exactly what I needed it to do and. Simple to set up and get up and running...............

Sunkissed-Tanning
Reino Unido
16 minutos usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2023

pretty good prise plus an app there to help when shopify doesnt have that feauture like they should have because it can get pretty annoying when you need 4 apps and a subscription on shopify

EveryThingBySweden
Suecia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de octubre de 2023

Very easy app to upload and integrate. Very user friendly for us non-techie people, just sayin'. Support from Joan R was excellent and super fast. This is so important when you take the plunge to add a new app. You're always worried about what it will do to your store set up. Joan was back to me within minutes answering my questions and guiding me thru the process. I also like the fact that I could personalize the pop up messages guiding our customers on how to modify their order to get the volume pricing. This is so important to us. We have a very specific 'culture' at our store and the messaging had to stay consistent with that, rather than the boiler plate messaging you often see which is impersonal. Pricing is fair too.

Efilters.net