Reseñas (234)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de marzo de 2022

Eugene is absolutely brilliant! I am migrating my wholesale business from Magento to Shopify and obviously due to shopify restrictions, it has made variation integrations more challenging. I have set up using a third party wholesale app which does everything but quantity increments to a capacity that works for the business. Order limits has enabled me to install an effective robust limitation for my various wholesale customers. Eugene was particularly inutiavtive which a olsution to a combined proble between two other apps. The support is seocnd to non, i have actually never had such quick service from Shopify support let alone app support. Without a doubt the best service I've had on this platform. This app is perfect for anyone with a more complex wholesale requirement that requires multiple apps, particularly automatic discounts and wholesale portals etc. Thanks Eugene! 10 out of 10!

xystostrade
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
23 de julio de 2015

Excellent App, the reviews are misleading, I have the Brooklyn Theme, and the app works perfectly fine, I contacted the app developer Brian, and he sent me exact details of what to do, and the app is working fine now with no problems at all! Definitely a recommended app to use!

Looshis
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2023

The customer support was very quick and provided me with the information I needed to proceed forward. Thanks Sebastian for your help!

ProNatural Brands
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2023

When I contacted support when an error occurred after installing it, they responded promptly and politely.

i-BLOOM SQUISHY OFFICIAL SHOP
Japón
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
16 de junio de 2023

When I initially installed the app, there was a bug that was preventing it from working on my store. Their support team fixed the problem within an hour of me contacting them and now the app is working great and doing exactly what it's supposed to do!

ExpressMed
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2021

What a brilliant app. I needed to add a minimum to some of my products as my supplier had given me them and I struggled to find an app to do so. This one worked perfectly and it has no issue whatsoever. Thanks!

BO'FSPORTS
Irlanda
34 minutos usando la aplicación
7 de mayo de 2014

Does anyone have a demo of it in their store? Thanks!

CB Test Shop