Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Chosen Gift Factory

Once installed, we added a limit of 10 to one product, and all items received generic 'cannot checkout' error popups on the checkout page. The fact that the app altered logic flows for all other products is super dangerous. luckily we found the issue in less than 60 seconds.

December 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

We've checked your latest limit set and noticed that in addition to that maximum of 10 for that single product you mention above, there also was manually set up a common "Maximum number of same item" located at our "General" settings section too. And I can confirm that such a maximum by design affects any items in your customer's shopping cart.
I can guess this value entered is either a typo or a result of several unnoticed misclicks to that field's "-" button. We always encourage our users to perform a thorough testing session after every limits update and we're glad you were able to notice this mistake so quickly this time.

If you're still interested in keeping our app working on your website, please simply re-install it (your 14-day long trial period had only started), erase that "Maximum number of same item" value entered by mistake and re-publish the limits. Everything should be working as expected after that.

Latitude Wine & Liquor Merchant

Didn't work at all and made for a very awkward conversation with a customer. As a result we had to refund the customer.

March 5, 2021

Hi Max,

We're sorry to hear you didn't find our app working on your amazing website.
MinMaxify provides a free of charge, 14-day long trial period, and one of it's main purposes is to let you evaluate how well our humble app fits into your current setup and if it's functionality meets the expectations.
Obviously, as any online store is a unique case, some of them may be less compatible with our script than the others. We're constantly working on providing improvements on this front, but sometimes we may be slow on catching up with all those new Shopify themes and 3rd-party extensions released to the market each day.
I apologize for the bad experience of you and your customers.
If there is a chance for us to improve you opinion on MinMaxify, please re-install the app and I'll be happy to investigate any potential incompatibility with your unique setup.
The trial period had only started (the app was being in use for only an hour so far), so you wouldn't be charged for any extra service if you decide to re-subscribe.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

Flyingpigcanada

So I installed the app and then uninstalled it on the 4th day and tried to reinstall on the 5th day since I first installed it but it said the 14 day trial expired and if I wanted to continue, I would have to agree to pay. This makes me think this app is not trust worthy at all. I wanted to give it for the second chance but then it just lied to me. Bad business decision to lie to your potential customers.

Mountains Love

This app doesn't work, customers can easily bypass it

B2b Supplies

I don't like posting bad reviews, but on this occasion I have to.

After working OK for a couple of months, something must have updated because the app actually stopped people being able to checkout on our website. It literally stopped them clicking the "checkout" button.

After a couple of days with no orders we became suspicious and got Shopify to investigate and they confirmed this app was causing it.

Immediately uninstalled and the website is now function properly again.

BEWARE!

Easylifemeals

Do not recommend this app to any store owner. Does not deliver what is promised, overly complicated for something that doesn't work. This app has resulted in lots of lost revenue. DO NOT PURCHASE.

Gym Meals Direct

Horrible App. I have lost thousands of dollars through my store as this app has not done what was promised. I had set minimum order limits of 10 items however this was easily bypassed by customers through the shopping cart. Would not recommend this app to anyone.

Helpwolves

Annoyed by this app. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Allowed customers to order more than 1 of an item and also allowed more than 5 of another item. Complete waste. Glad I'm still on the trial so, I'm uninstalling this.

123dealss

THIS APP IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!! WASTED A LOT OF TIME IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!

Pretty In Plus Clothing

Testing it during the free phase I found that the interface was awkward to target a single item and it did not prevent me from adding more than my limit to the basket.

It was not intuitive to use, so I removed it from my apps.

Previous 1