Order Limits (MinMaxify)

Order Limits (MinMaxify)

by minmaxify.com

Minimum/Maximum limits on your products, groups or entire cart

Crafter's Vinyl Supply

I received good customer service. The app works well and I was able to apply limits to variants only.

Mageeka

You can bypass the checkout restriction if you click the checkout button fast enough before it finishes verifying the quantity.

Edit: It appears they have fixed this problem.

Ameb

We were looking for a way to solve an unusual problem - trying to limit how much a customer could purchase from an individual collection. Although it was not easily apparent how to do it with MinMaxify, the support team made it easy, helping me along the way. My client is delighted that it now works the way they needed it to! More than worth the $4.99/month!! And thank you, Eugene!

Forpawsandmore

This app when set up correctly works great! Thanks!

Upriise

Updating my review. Developer got back to me and resolved issue. I have Pipeline theme and needed to update Ajaxify.js. So far seems to work as advertised. Will update to a 5 after using for a few weeks without any problems.

Gluten Free 27

Original review below but now changed. Brian from Bitstim got back to me immediately about my problem (a clash with the Upsell app I was using). I've removed the Upsell app and all now seems to be working. Great service Brian!

Looks perfect at the start but allows customers to checkout even when the basket does not contain enough of the items that is meant to have a min order quantity. Creates a world of pain for customer services. Big shame. No alternative in the App store today. Really hope the developer sorts it out. Would be more than willing to pay for a working product.