Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Hallights

This app helped with launching my online store by eliminating nuisance orders from competition for amounts of less than $2 per order. The ability to set limits that promote the store is easy but immediately effective.

VEDGEco

Very helpful support team & flexible app. They were able to give me detailed instructions on how to set up my quite complex order minimum and maximum rules.

Boxaroo

Simple and easy to use. Moreover, the team was very prompt in responding to me and helping me customize parts of it to fit my needs.

MediaMarkt

Very efective App. Great support team attentive to our personal issues.
It solves our need to limit units based on collections and on stock availability.

No Tox Life

Using this to require minimum quantity, in predefined mulitples, and only offer this for certain tagged customers. Works perfectly and no theme conflicts with our site. Easy to install and if I decide to uninstall the instructions are clear. One suggestion is to have a bit more examples and descriptions for what each option offers. A bit of trial and error can figure it all out, though. This app is light on resources, gets the job done perfectly, and doesn't break our theme. 10/10 recommend.

Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale

Great app to help implement order limits. I am using it successfully to add:
- minimum on order
- maximum on order
- limit per product
It can also be used on multi-languages store when you complement with another app.
Thanks to Eugene for the good support!
Souni

Gattopardo Usa

5 STARS APPLICATION !!! This guys have been quite good to overcame few problems of compatibility with my other apps. Great service and sincerely great application to grew your business with.

EVA Promo Support Partnering with The Print House

Great app, just what I was looking for. I. Can set minimum quantities on individual products. Customers cannot add less that the minimum to their cart. Perfect!

BigAppleMarble.com

I just started using this application. I got an immediate response from the support team when I had questions. It works very well so far. I recommend this App if you want to add a minimum and/or maximum quantity to your product or if you want to set the multiples of the minimum quantity.

SITI KAMPUNG

For a start, Its just that good! and do what its suppose to. This app sets the condition right for my niche as due to variant price change daily and you might want to regulate control how goods goes out of your stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11