Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

VeriSight Brand Shop

I build webstores for clients and this app is on almost every one. The support is great and the app works really well.

LadyStore

I was desperate and this was exactly what we needed. works like a charm for minimum product quantity, even with a lot of product variants

TOWNEW

We had an issue with the app and it got fixed within the hour with a customized solution for our case.

Cantin Distribution Inc

App does exactly what it claims and works great for us. We needed a few tweaks to address specific issues related to our check-out... a fix was done quickly and efficiently. Fast response. Fast support. Honest pricing. Not much more you can ask for.

Maxcript Shop

After trying some other limitation apps I came across this one. MinMaxify provided me exactly what I wished for - unlike the apps I installed and uninstalled before this one. I did have one issue. My checkout kept on loading and wouldn't let my customer complete there order. After asking MinMaxify's support, they responded within minutes (!) and helped me solve the issue which appeared to be caused by one of those apps I uninstalled which left some codes that led to malfunction. I am incredibly grateful for the prompt and friendly support. Not to mention the app itself does what I want it to and is very easy to set up. Thank you so much! I would 10000% recommend MinMaxify!

2021 LKQ PGW Apparel Program

We build popup shops for clients, and we use this app so often. It's easy to use and the support is great! We highly recommend this app, it's well worth the cost.

Hatchnhack Cart

They are great at simplifying the process of adding minimum limits. Would continue with them for the long term!

VitalityBone

Eugene helped quickly solved the issue, the MinMaxify helps my store easily set the purchase limitation.

Bloombox Club

The app is good and does exactly what we need. The developer is super, super helpful - that alone makes this excellent, excellent value.

Glitch Energy

Does exactly what it should. Would recommend to anyone that needs to adjust their max items settings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12