Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Hatchnhack Cart

They are great at simplifying the process of adding minimum limits. Would continue with them for the long term!

VitalityBone

Eugene helped quickly solved the issue, the MinMaxify helps my store easily set the purchase limitation.

Bloombox Club

The app is good and does exactly what we need. The developer is super, super helpful - that alone makes this excellent, excellent value.

Glitch Energy

Does exactly what it should. Would recommend to anyone that needs to adjust their max items settings.

LaunaShop™

Excellent apps. Good customer service. Very good price. Thank youùùuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wind-it-up Enterprises

This app is excellent! It does exactly what we hoped it would. You can set dollars or quantity limits by item, group, tag or across the whole website. We didn't want to sell out too quickly on certain items, and we also wanted to set lower limits for all the work it takes to pack and ship orders. Fairly intuitive to use and the learning curve was reasonable - especially considering the control this app. gives on unpredictable Customer behavior! Highly recommended.

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

This app working perfect and I am real in inspire to this app so I am recommend to an other peoples this app.

BO'FSPORTS

What a brilliant app. I needed to add a minimum to some of my products as my supplier had given me them and I struggled to find an app to do so. This one worked perfectly and it has no issue whatsoever. Thanks!

Guglhupf Bakery

This is the third holiday season we've used MinMaxify to control the minimum (and maximum) quantities customers can add into their cart by product. The app works just as designed and support (should you need it) is super responsive and efficient.

Hallights

This app helped with launching my online store by eliminating nuisance orders from competition for amounts of less than $2 per order. The ability to set limits that promote the store is easy but immediately effective.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12