Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Bliss Artisan

GREAT app. We use it for the wholesale side of our business. It allows us to set limits on an either or basis. In other words, I have a limit set based on units, but if certain threshold is reached in the cart subtotal dollar amount, it disregards the unit limit. VERY flexible app and I highly recommend!

GiveNkind_Donation_Catalog

I've tested multiple apps that claim to do what MinMaxify does but none of them do it as well and with as many options as this app. Very easy to use with many ways to limit purchase quantities, amounts etc. Look no further this app does it all.

Yo Keto

MinMaxify is a super useful app, and the developers have amazing support. We've had a couple of issues which have been fixed within hours. Highly recommended.

Naturalis Bags

I have implemented the application today and it works perfectly, thank you very much, also for giving the option to try it for 14 days for free.

Lidperfect

Amazing Support. Had a problem with the cart page. The app didn't recognize a quantity change. The support team fixed it immediately. This is outstanding!

September 22, 2021

We were glad we could assist you and thank you for updating your review

VeriSight Brand Shop

I build webstores for clients and this app is on almost every one. The support is great and the app works really well.

LadyStore

I was desperate and this was exactly what we needed. works like a charm for minimum product quantity, even with a lot of product variants

TOWNEW

We had an issue with the app and it got fixed within the hour with a customized solution for our case.

Cantin Distribution Inc

App does exactly what it claims and works great for us. We needed a few tweaks to address specific issues related to our check-out... a fix was done quickly and efficiently. Fast response. Fast support. Honest pricing. Not much more you can ask for.

Maxcript Shop

After trying some other limitation apps I came across this one. MinMaxify provided me exactly what I wished for - unlike the apps I installed and uninstalled before this one. I did have one issue. My checkout kept on loading and wouldn't let my customer complete there order. After asking MinMaxify's support, they responded within minutes (!) and helped me solve the issue which appeared to be caused by one of those apps I uninstalled which left some codes that led to malfunction. I am incredibly grateful for the prompt and friendly support. Not to mention the app itself does what I want it to and is very easy to set up. Thank you so much! I would 10000% recommend MinMaxify!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13