Digital Takeout: OrderLimits

Digital Takeout: OrderLimits

by Digital Takeout

Easily set minimum and maximum order requirements.

Discount Office

Used it for a while with some issues, but kept using it as we were too busy trying to find a better replacement for it. All the limits we set (100s of them) disappeared one day. Contacted support but no response after more than 24hours.

Response: I did email at support@digital-takeout.com but received no replies. We've now uninstalled and have gone a different route. Thanks for the offer.

July 19, 2019

Hi Discount Office!

So sorry to hear you seem to be having issues with our app OrderLimits and support. Please send an email to hello(at)digital takeout.io and I'll personally look into it and help. Apologies for the inconvenience and I'll be waiting.

Thanks!

Poundtoy Com

Didn't actually stop the customer ordering more than the max specified. Not a great app

Eye Love The Sun

Awful user interface and even worse product. I found a work around (and so did a customer) and they ordered multiple units when it was supposed to be limited to 1. It was a free + shipping offer so they only paid one shipping price.
I switched to Order Logic and worked like it should. No work-arounds like this app.