Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

ECKNA

Incredible customer service, the app is amazing, I am very grateful! Recommended 100%. Will looks nice in your store if not they will make it happen. Try it now!

LOBOCKI

This app is exactly what I was after and the support was extremely quick and helpful. It's simple and does exactly what it says. Highly recommend.

JustStuffISell.com

Tried twice to install and load the app into our store for testing and configuration. Both time the app never created an actual tracking page - simply showed a 404 page not found error.

Hopefully others have better luck than me. I ended up using the Trackingmore app.

June 18, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review! I wanted to apologize on behalf of my team, and empathize with the frustrations caused by our app not installing. I really wish, and encourage all of our partners to reach out to us at support@soviapps.com as we have a 100% success rate at resolving issues.

Did you by any chance take a look at our support guide as well below? This usually fixes the error.

It looks like you've gone with another tool, and we do wish you all the best. If you're ever interested in our support, we welcome you back anytime!

Anton S.
Co-Founder / Sovi Apps

Lxndscxpe

This app is really good and offers modest pricing options. We wanted to custom a bit the page look on our website and we also had some translation issues. Anton solved all of them, he really help us go through everything and was really fast to respond and resolve each of the issue encountered.

Classic Pear

Anton was great help and replied within minutes to help set up my order status page for desktop and mobile! Thanks a ton!

PURE DELUXE HAIR

They were very prompt in helping set up my track order page within minutes of seeking help. I highly recommend this app.

Nicoletta Carlone

A few minor issues during setup, but the support was good and they got it up and running quickly. Does the job.

ON Trends Online

I really appreciate the attention towards my site, they fixed an issue on the tracker order page very quickly and did all that after their business hours.

MPR Tools & Equipment

The support is very very good. You will get an answer very fast.

Thank you!!

FunkyTradition

After trying so many tracking App this is the best app so far. The support team is very active and fix the issue quickly.

Previous 1 3 4