Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

JustStuffISell.com

Tried twice to install and load the app into our store for testing and configuration. Both time the app never created an actual tracking page - simply showed a 404 page not found error.

Hopefully others have better luck than me. I ended up using the Trackingmore app.

June 18, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review! I wanted to apologize on behalf of my team, and empathize with the frustrations caused by our app not installing. I really wish, and encourage all of our partners to reach out to us at support@soviapps.com as we have a 100% success rate at resolving issues.

Did you by any chance take a look at our support guide as well below? This usually fixes the error.

It looks like you've gone with another tool, and we do wish you all the best. If you're ever interested in our support, we welcome you back anytime!

Anton S.
Co-Founder / Sovi Apps

Lxndscxpe

This app is really good and offers modest pricing options. We wanted to custom a bit the page look on our website and we also had some translation issues. Anton solved all of them, he really help us go through everything and was really fast to respond and resolve each of the issue encountered.

Classic Pear

Anton was great help and replied within minutes to help set up my order status page for desktop and mobile! Thanks a ton!

PURE DELUXE HAIR

They were very prompt in helping set up my track order page within minutes of seeking help. I highly recommend this app.

Nicoletta Carlone

A few minor issues during setup, but the support was good and they got it up and running quickly. Does the job.

ON Trends Online

I really appreciate the attention towards my site, they fixed an issue on the tracker order page very quickly and did all that after their business hours.

MPR Tools & Equipment

The support is very very good. You will get an answer very fast.

Thank you!!

FunkyTradition

After trying so many tracking App this is the best app so far. The support team is very active and fix the issue quickly.

Softkey Electronics

I like the app. Had a few hiccups at first, but Anton helped me get through it. It simple but effective.

Copper Rose Cosmetics

I've used this app many times on several stores, and I think it's amazing. It integrates perfectly and creates a level of consistency that I like and believe to be very important. When a customer enters the order number and email, it brings them to the same order status page they saw after placing the order, which is perfect on it's own. I love it. This time around, it didn't function properly with the theme I'm using on my new site. I emailed support, at around 11pm and called it a night. I was surprised that they responded within minutes. They were able to resolve the issue very quickly and I'm very pleased. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4