Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

Planner Press Designs

Customer service is amazing, the response to fix a little bug that I'd found was above 5 star service and very quick and efficient. They fixed the minor issue fast and let me know every step of the way! What more do you want?! Highly recommended.

September 9, 2019

Thanks so much, Kevin! It's our pleasure. If there's anything else that comes up - never hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Peace

This app cuts the fat from the other apps that tack money on your bill every month for performing simple actions! It integrated seamlessly with my store and makes my "track your order" page look amazing and clean with options to add text! I could not of asked for a better app, I've tried them all and for being free you can't beat Trackable. Their support is next level too.

Ihypecases.com

this app up my theme a message show up few second in the landing page .....................................

August 15, 2019

Hey lhypecases.com,
We do apologize for any inconvenience our app had caused. This feedback came as a big surprise to us, so we really wanted to help as there is an easy fix. I sent two emails on August 15th - one to support@ihypecases.com and ihypecases@gmail.com with next steps but there was no response. We also requested collaborator access to set the Order Tracking page for you, but it was rejected. If you ever change your mind, please let us know as we'd love to partner with you!
Best,

CpuWarehouse.net

This app has helped my store a lot. Right now with only about 1 Sale per day, I was getting about 2-3 people a week asking me for info on their orders. Since I have added this app, I get about 1 per month asking me since customers are able to bring all their information up very easily with this.

Tiny Fries

Works perfectly and the developer is extremely helpful! ljglasjf;oijfiejlfndlknfliijrijoijflksdjnflk

Lock-N-Load Chillum

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Anton thanks for all the assistance, this app operates perfectly and he helped customize the layout of the page to fit my needs! *****!

EZ Splitz

This app operates perfectly and has excellent customer support that assist with customizing your layout on the page! Definitely a great app!

Pure Glass Inc

Easy to use and amazing support that will help you with customizing the format of the page.
I wanted my page to be centered and margins on my text and they were able to assist with achieving this.

MUSTHAVY

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
I had an issue trying to install the app on my store. contacted Anton who helped me all the way through until I get the issue fixed.

The support experience is fast and reliable.

Tallinna Baby

It would be truly fantastic if they offered more couriers. They offer way too little as is (even adding more couriers not integrated with the map would be a good idea, guys!)

July 15, 2019

Hi Juliana,
Firstly, I want to thank you for considering our app and giving it a try!
Know we had a chance to connect directly on this, but wanted to reiterate that we hear you on the number of compatible couriers, and echo your concerns. In our app listing, we try our best to communicate that our app functions by generating a page that allows customers to easily be directed to their Shopify order confirmation page. This page is owned, and operated by Shopify so we as the app developers do not have control nor access to offer more carriers.

Our team is in close discussion with Shopify on an ongoing basis, so we are hopeful that more compatible carriers will be added to the list in the near future. Fingers crossed!

If there are any questions or if you wanted to re-connect, please contact us at hello@soviapps.com.

Previous 1 3