Trackable ‑ Order Status

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Copper Rose Cosmetics

I've used this app many times on several stores, and I think it's amazing. It integrates perfectly and creates a level of consistency that I like and believe to be very important. When a customer enters the order number and email, it brings them to the same order status page they saw after placing the order, which is perfect on it's own. I love it. This time around, it didn't function properly with the theme I'm using on my new site. I emailed support, at around 11pm and called it a night. I was surprised that they responded within minutes. They were able to resolve the issue very quickly and I'm very pleased. Thanks!

Island Retro

Extremely prompt and friendly support!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a simplistic tracking solution!!

Planner Press Designs

Customer service is amazing, the response to fix a little bug that I'd found was above 5 star service and very quick and efficient. They fixed the minor issue fast and let me know every step of the way! What more do you want?! Highly recommended.

September 9, 2019

Thanks so much, Kevin! It's our pleasure. If there's anything else that comes up - never hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Anton
Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead
Sovi Apps

Peace

This app cuts the fat from the other apps that tack money on your bill every month for performing simple actions! It integrated seamlessly with my store and makes my "track your order" page look amazing and clean with options to add text! I could not of asked for a better app, I've tried them all and for being free you can't beat Trackable. Their support is next level too.

CpuWarehouse.net

This app has helped my store a lot. Right now with only about 1 Sale per day, I was getting about 2-3 people a week asking me for info on their orders. Since I have added this app, I get about 1 per month asking me since customers are able to bring all their information up very easily with this.

Lock-N-Load Chillum

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Anton thanks for all the assistance, this app operates perfectly and he helped customize the layout of the page to fit my needs! *****!

EZ Splitz

This app operates perfectly and has excellent customer support that assist with customizing your layout on the page! Definitely a great app!

Pure Glass Inc

Easy to use and amazing support that will help you with customizing the format of the page.
I wanted my page to be centered and margins on my text and they were able to assist with achieving this.

MUSTHAVY

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
I had an issue trying to install the app on my store. contacted Anton who helped me all the way through until I get the issue fixed.

The support experience is fast and reliable.

TheDealSnob

Great support. I've ran into two errors so far (my mistakes) and they resolved it quick and easy. Definitely recommended.