Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

Tallinna Baby

It would be truly fantastic if they offered more couriers. They offer way too little as is (even adding more couriers not integrated with the map would be a good idea, guys!)

July 15, 2019

Hi Juliana,
Firstly, I want to thank you for considering our app and giving it a try!
Know we had a chance to connect directly on this, but wanted to reiterate that we hear you on the number of compatible couriers, and echo your concerns. In our app listing, we try our best to communicate that our app functions by generating a page that allows customers to easily be directed to their Shopify order confirmation page. This page is owned, and operated by Shopify so we as the app developers do not have control nor access to offer more carriers.

Our team is in close discussion with Shopify on an ongoing basis, so we are hopeful that more compatible carriers will be added to the list in the near future. Fingers crossed!

If there are any questions or if you wanted to re-connect, please contact us at hello@soviapps.com.

Anton
Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead
Sovi Apps

TheDealSnob

Great support. I've ran into two errors so far (my mistakes) and they resolved it quick and easy. Definitely recommended.

Tough Cookie Dough

Cool app and great customer support. Responsive and professional. They will help you out with anything. Top notch!

DMCE Prints

Amazing customer Support. Emailed in with an issue and they took care of it in under 5 minutes. I would recommend them any day!

deyga.in

Have very quick support
Very reasonable pricing as they dont have any additional feature (what i wanted exactly)

StrongVegans

Amazing !

1)Very cheap pricing
2)Simple to use
3)You can customize the button's color to your own brand
4)Great interface for the customer
5)The support answered me very quick

For now I'm giving it 5stars and deleted all other tracking apps, overtime I'll see if I change my mind. Meanwhile I highly recommend it.

My Dreams Eye

Really great customer service. Also great value for money. All round great experience using this app and will continue to use it and I highly recommend.

Shop Magically

Great customer service, definitely the most affordable tracking app on the app store, don't know why you'd use anything else. Thanks!

Dekore Shop

Never worked. None of the fields to enter populated. Only the submit button was visible. 2 stars for the initial attempt to fix the issue by support. Said the issue was being escalated but haven't heard back. Deleted app.

March 21, 2019

Hi Sherida,

We do apologize for the inconvenience our app had caused. The issue was truly escalated, but we acknowledge it was a miss on our end to not have updated you on an ongoing basis to let you know that our developer was resolving it. To make things right, we sent two notes to you (March 19th and March 20th) accepting our mistake and offering immediate assistance to resolve the issue, but did not hear back. We understand if our app is not right for you, and are always here if you change your mind.

Anton
Merchant Success Lead
Enoble Labs

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

Great app that makes it easy to deal with those customers looking for updates on their orders. The pricing for the app is great for the features they offer. I would recommend this to every shop looking to help allow their customers to check on their orders. Thanks developers for the work you did ... awesome app.