Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

JustStuffISell.com

Tried twice to install and load the app into our store for testing and configuration. Both time the app never created an actual tracking page - simply showed a 404 page not found error.

Hopefully others have better luck than me. I ended up using the Trackingmore app.

June 18, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review! I wanted to apologize on behalf of my team, and empathize with the frustrations caused by our app not installing. I really wish, and encourage all of our partners to reach out to us at support@soviapps.com as we have a 100% success rate at resolving issues.

Did you by any chance take a look at our support guide as well below? This usually fixes the error.

It looks like you've gone with another tool, and we do wish you all the best. If you're ever interested in our support, we welcome you back anytime!

Anton S.
Co-Founder / Sovi Apps

Ihypecases.com

this app up my theme a message show up few second in the landing page .....................................

August 15, 2019

Hey lhypecases.com,
We do apologize for any inconvenience our app had caused. This feedback came as a big surprise to us, so we really wanted to help as there is an easy fix. I sent two emails on August 15th - one to support@ihypecases.com and ihypecases@gmail.com with next steps but there was no response. We also requested collaborator access to set the Order Tracking page for you, but it was rejected. If you ever change your mind, please let us know as we'd love to partner with you!
Best,