Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

Planner Press Designs

Customer service is amazing, the response to fix a little bug that I'd found was above 5 star service and very quick and efficient. They fixed the minor issue fast and let me know every step of the way! What more do you want?! Highly recommended.

September 9, 2019

Thanks so much, Kevin! It's our pleasure. If there's anything else that comes up - never hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Anton
Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead
Sovi Apps

Peace

This app cuts the fat from the other apps that tack money on your bill every month for performing simple actions! It integrated seamlessly with my store and makes my "track your order" page look amazing and clean with options to add text! I could not of asked for a better app, I've tried them all and for being free you can't beat Trackable. Their support is next level too.

CpuWarehouse.net

This app has helped my store a lot. Right now with only about 1 Sale per day, I was getting about 2-3 people a week asking me for info on their orders. Since I have added this app, I get about 1 per month asking me since customers are able to bring all their information up very easily with this.

Tiny Fries

Works perfectly and the developer is extremely helpful! ljglasjf;oijfiejlfndlknfliijrijoijflksdjnflk

Lock-N-Load Chillum

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Anton thanks for all the assistance, this app operates perfectly and he helped customize the layout of the page to fit my needs! *****!

EZ Splitz

This app operates perfectly and has excellent customer support that assist with customizing your layout on the page! Definitely a great app!

Pure Glass Inc

Easy to use and amazing support that will help you with customizing the format of the page.
I wanted my page to be centered and margins on my text and they were able to assist with achieving this.

MUSTHAVY

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
I had an issue trying to install the app on my store. contacted Anton who helped me all the way through until I get the issue fixed.

The support experience is fast and reliable.

TheDealSnob

Great support. I've ran into two errors so far (my mistakes) and they resolved it quick and easy. Definitely recommended.

Tough Cookie Dough

Cool app and great customer support. Responsive and professional. They will help you out with anything. Top notch!

Previous 1