Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

TheDealSnob

Great support. I've ran into two errors so far (my mistakes) and they resolved it quick and easy. Definitely recommended.

Tough Cookie Dough

Cool app and great customer support. Responsive and professional. They will help you out with anything. Top notch!

DMCE Prints

Amazing customer Support. Emailed in with an issue and they took care of it in under 5 minutes. I would recommend them any day!

deyga.in

Have very quick support
Very reasonable pricing as they dont have any additional feature (what i wanted exactly)

StrongVegans

Amazing !

1)Very cheap pricing
2)Simple to use
3)You can customize the button's color to your own brand
4)Great interface for the customer
5)The support answered me very quick

For now I'm giving it 5stars and deleted all other tracking apps, overtime I'll see if I change my mind. Meanwhile I highly recommend it.

My Dreams Eye

Really great customer service. Also great value for money. All round great experience using this app and will continue to use it and I highly recommend.

Shop Magically

Great customer service, definitely the most affordable tracking app on the app store, don't know why you'd use anything else. Thanks!

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

Great app that makes it easy to deal with those customers looking for updates on their orders. The pricing for the app is great for the features they offer. I would recommend this to every shop looking to help allow their customers to check on their orders. Thanks developers for the work you did ... awesome app.

Brannah's

I just installed this app in my store. Set up and installation was easy. customer service was quick in responding to my questions. would recommend this app.

Wine Lovers Online Store

Really simple and effective app! Thanks to Anton from support for answering my questions and setting us up.