Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status | Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

ECKNA

Incredible customer service, the app is amazing, I am very grateful! Recommended 100%. Will looks nice in your store if not they will make it happen. Try it now!

LOBOCKI

This app is exactly what I was after and the support was extremely quick and helpful. It's simple and does exactly what it says. Highly recommend.

Lxndscxpe

This app is really good and offers modest pricing options. We wanted to custom a bit the page look on our website and we also had some translation issues. Anton solved all of them, he really help us go through everything and was really fast to respond and resolve each of the issue encountered.

Classic Pear

Anton was great help and replied within minutes to help set up my order status page for desktop and mobile! Thanks a ton!

PURE DELUXE HAIR

They were very prompt in helping set up my track order page within minutes of seeking help. I highly recommend this app.

Nicoletta Carlone

A few minor issues during setup, but the support was good and they got it up and running quickly. Does the job.

ON Trends Online

I really appreciate the attention towards my site, they fixed an issue on the tracker order page very quickly and did all that after their business hours.

MPR Tools & Equipment

The support is very very good. You will get an answer very fast.

Thank you!!

FunkyTradition

After trying so many tracking App this is the best app so far. The support team is very active and fix the issue quickly.

Softkey Electronics

I like the app. Had a few hiccups at first, but Anton helped me get through it. It simple but effective.

Previous 1 3