Trackable ‑ Order Status

Trackable ‑ Order Status

by Sovi Apps

Simple Order Lookup Made Easy.

Lxndscxpe

This app is really good and offers modest pricing options. We wanted to custom a bit the page look on our website and we also had some translation issues. Anton solved all of them, he really help us go through everything and was really fast to respond and resolve each of the issue encountered.

Classic Pear

Anton was great help and replied within minutes to help set up my order status page for desktop and mobile! Thanks a ton!

PURE DELUXE HAIR

They were very prompt in helping set up my track order page within minutes of seeking help. I highly recommend this app.

Nicoletta Carlone

A few minor issues during setup, but the support was good and they got it up and running quickly. Does the job.

ON Trends Online

I really appreciate the attention towards my site, they fixed an issue on the tracker order page very quickly and did all that after their business hours.

MPR Tools & Equipment

The support is very very good. You will get an answer very fast.

Thank you!!

FunkyTradition

After trying so many tracking App this is the best app so far. The support team is very active and fix the issue quickly.

Softkey Electronics

I like the app. Had a few hiccups at first, but Anton helped me get through it. It simple but effective.

Copper Rose Cosmetics

I've used this app many times on several stores, and I think it's amazing. It integrates perfectly and creates a level of consistency that I like and believe to be very important. When a customer enters the order number and email, it brings them to the same order status page they saw after placing the order, which is perfect on it's own. I love it. This time around, it didn't function properly with the theme I'm using on my new site. I emailed support, at around 11pm and called it a night. I was surprised that they responded within minutes. They were able to resolve the issue very quickly and I'm very pleased. Thanks!

Island Retro

Extremely prompt and friendly support!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a simplistic tracking solution!!

Previous 1 3