Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

KoRo

The app works really well. Easy setting, and smooth. Going to say it is the Best in class! Keep it up!

The Beverly Shop

Tried cancel my subscription got charged even after uninstalling the app,remove me from subscription

February 11, 2020

Hi there,

Here at venntov we try to make every experience a great one! We never want you to get charged if you have removed the subscription.

We have tried reaching out to you via email but it does not seem that our emails are going through- could you please reach out to me directly at support@venntov.com . We really want to make this right for you.

All the best,

Rhian
Co-founder/COO
venntov

Ford Emporium

Absolute garbage fees, total scam artists. I'm disputing my charges with my bank as I did not agree to this.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

I’m so sorry you had a negative experience with our app. At venntov we try to make every experience positive and have thousands of happy customers.

It seems as if your concern is with our pricing transparency, which is available for view in three different locations, and requires you to approve the fees with the “approve charge” button that you have to click before installing our app through the Shopify on-boarding process. I’m sorry if that was not clear enough.

We have been in email contact with you since receiving this review, and have subsequently refunded your fees as it appears the was a misunderstanding regarding pricing. We really want to make this right.

If there is anything we can do to make this experience better for you please email us back.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Just installed the app. The support service answered my question very quickly. I hope that in the future there will be no problems. Have a nice working day to you guys!

Custom Doggy Pillow

I love this app it makes it fast and easy for our customers to track their orders. we use it on all our stores and it has never failed us. Highly recommended

The Travel Buddy 5000

good concept. but no support whatsoever. cannot get help from them at all. feels like the app works half the time. only showing tracking info for certain orders and not others. can't get any help from support

Sideluxe

Thanks for the this app I takes a Very good Experience, my customers they are ok with help from location pack. nice, good!

Zippy Gifter

This is a great app and very reasonable price! Support was prompt in answering my question and a very detailed response was given which I appreciated very much.

The Home Security Superstore

We could never get it to work in our Shopify store. It is easy to set up, in fact, super easy. However, it would show initially on the page but not on subsequent viewings by the customer? We tried to work with Support but they are beyond horrible. They will auto-respond quickly but then NOTHING. We gave them a week to work things out. They never did, all we heard was they were working on it. As a Shopify plug-in, what is there to work on? It should work right?!

I strongly suggest you not waste time with this app. I hope this helps others.

Sweet Winters

I love this app. Shipping is my greatest concern and this gives me a peace of mind that my customers have that extra level of comfort when shopping at my store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12