Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

homeexerciseband

This application has really helped our customers engage a little more with their orders, I would 100% recommend!

Famous Breeze

Awful app. First off the customer service does not respond most of the time, leaving you worried about the functioning of the app. Second off, there's so many things you need to do manually to make the tracking on your site working. So many things in which you know so little about. It's the type of things the app should be doing for you to make it easier for the buyers to use. I never used an app that inconsistent and complicated. Please use AfterShip if you really don't want to waste your time and have an efficient system for tracking in your site.

June 29, 2020

Hi there,

We have been working with you behind the scenes on this but wanted to take a moment to publicly acknowledge your feedback.

Our support team always got back to you in a timely ( within one business day) manner- and prior to you leaving this review - you were aware that we were working on the challenge you were having.

We have reached out to you three times since the review, and only once have you responded- we really want to make this right for you- as we truly value all of our merchant's experiences.

Most recently Rob, the Director of Product reached out to you to continue dialogue and troubleshoot.

Please respond back to his emails, we want to ensure that you have a positive experience with Order Lookup.

Dealsmetro

I am new user. But I think this can be of great value and time saving. It looks simple and effective.

ExcluLights

Free trial is working well so far, couldn't find any other app like this one- it works very well and is super easy to install.

May 30, 2020

Hello!

Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave it.

Further, I am so happy to hear that you have found our app to be best suited for the needs of your store.

If you need anything in the future, please never hesitate to reach out to support@orderlookupapp.com

Best,

ReliefMyNeck

I am so angry !!!!!
It is a scamming app. I have deleted it but it had stolen me 10USD. I demand a refund because it must not steal my 10 USD because I did not use it.
How can I get my money back knowing that I have deleted this bloody app. I could have bought another thing but to be taken 10 dollar for an app that I deleted and it stole my money . something that I would never like someone to be put in. As any user or customer I would never want someone to take my money after when I decided to desintall an app.
Worst App ever be caution

Hi there,

I can tell you are very unhappy with being charged for order lookup, and I am sorry that you are frustrated with the situation.

We checked our emails and did not get any emails from you (but sent one, so please check!)

I would like to give you some clarity in relationship to billing.

You installed the app on April 20th and uninstalled it on May 8th. This means that you had the app for 18 days, which is 11 days longer than the 7 day trial period.

The last thing we ever want is for you, or anyone to think our company or app is a scam- we pride ourselves on our integrity and ethical business practices.

We are happy to make this right for you, and to refund the money. But it does require you responding to our email, otherwise we are unable to refund you the $10 USD you were charged for using the app.

Please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com or respond to the email we already sent.

Like I said, we want to make this right, and for you to be happy.

***UPDATE***
June 30, 2020

Hi again,

We wanted to confirm that you have received your refund as we have not received an email confirmation from you.

In collaboration with Shopify we refunded your $10 USD on May 23rd.

Please email us back so we know that you have received these funds, as our customer's satisfaction is very important to us.

mumsNZ

I have deleted the app and still got charged $10????

do not install this scam app, can i have a refund

Hi there,

We emailed you this morning regarding this issue. We received your email requesting a refund at 4am PDT (before our operating hours), and not only responded to your email by 6:49am PDT (also before our operating hours), we also offered to refund you the $10 USD.

It seems as if there may be some confusion as to when you get billed. You installed Order Lookup on May 4th, at which time you agreed to the $10 USD monthly fee.

You then uninstalled on May 20th. Because you used the app for longer than the 7 day trial, you were billed.

We want to make this right for you, and the last thing we want is for you, or anyone to think that we are a "scam."

We have thousands of happy customers, and generally people email us if they need a refund for whatever reasons.

Please respond to our email, or email us again at support@orderlookupapp.com.

***UPDATE***
May 30, 2020

Hello again,

Your refund was processed on May 25th, in collaboration with Shopify. We emailed you to confirm but have not received a response.

As mentioned previously, we pride ourselves on giving exceptional customer experiences and want to ensure your refund was received.

Peak Venture Company

Great customer service. Account was verified quickly. App is easy to use and gives customers that piece of mind we strive to give.

Hi,

I hope you are having an awesome day! Thank you for the kind words- I will pass them along to the support team.

We are so glad that you find the app giving your customers peace of mind- that makes me so happy, and I know it will make the rest of the team happy as well.

If you ever need anything moving forward, please never hesitate to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Best wishes,

Ballout Clothing

I enjoyed the quick response.
It was very helpful due to me being in a time crunch frenzy.
Thank you.

Hello!

Thanks so much, we are so glad that we are able to provide a solution to your time crunch frenzy!

I hope that your business continues to grow and please always feel free to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

The Tiny Treasure

very good everybody must use it , friendly to use .

May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you found it friendly to use.

If you ever need anything moving forward please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Best wishes,

CozyBike

Great app for me and the customers to find out about their orders. I know when I order something I always want to know the status of it.

Hi!

Thank you for your review, I love that you love the app for both yourself and your customers.

When we set out to build this app we thought "how can we make it so customers can always look up their order to see where it is?" It sounds like we hit the mark!

I hope you are doing well, and if you need anything in the future please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Best,