Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

RetechTV.com

The app works just like everybody says it does, I've seen it in action before and just installed on our site---it's awesome and I wish I'd seen it sooner! The amount of phone time this thing saves, at least with our customer base, as we get a ridiculous number of people who call in to check status or ask for a tracking number, even though all of that has been emailed to them already. This is something they can check from their smart phone if they just want an update and the email is no longer on their phone, they have no need to tie up CS reps.

The as-advertised functionality is great, but the thing that really amazes me is that the customer service is just as incredible as the reviews make it sound. I thought our business was the only one who had no problem helping out a customer with something at midnight or one in the morning, but I just got an email from these guys who very kindly set this app up on our custom theme right after I emailed them, which happened to be very late.

Amazing, I wish more businesses operate like this!

D&M Collectibles

This app works great and helps cut down customer inquiries but the customization is far from user friendly. It is painstakingly customizable with CSS coding only which is different and more complex than HTML. Until this app becomes more user friendly, it gets a three star rating. It takes a lot of time to design the widget to match the design of your store. $10/month for an app in which lacks a lot of customization features doesn't seem to appealing. There is another order lookup app that starts at just $2.50/mo. which allows you to customize everything easily.

Zasttra.com

Highly recommended app. used widely by most of our customers. and we get less emails

INTO THE AM

Super easy to install and looks great on our site. Cuts down on our customer service which is a huge plus. Josh worked with us to customize it and his customer service was great!

Juel Wear Singapore

Its good, but there is limited editing available.

Crosses

Really easy to install. Just works. Great app.

MerchLimited

With this holiday rush on the way, this app is a must. Order Lookup app has reduced 80% of the customer service emails we receive.

Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver

It was a great App.. but it stopped working today....11/16

London Jaxon

Love it! Customers want instant feedback and this app provides that. Order Lookup App saves us time and money while making our customers happy. With holiday orders already coming in, this app really helps.

Quad Lock - iPhone/Galaxy Bike Mount

Order Lookup App is a great time saver and super easy to install!