Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Raw Generation Juices

Looking to cut down on CS emails and hoping this helps and our customers find it useful. After installing I had an issue with the way it looked on our site, so I emailed their CS and the issue was fixed very fast. Would highly recommend!

No Nasties

Simple, easy to install, easy to use app. Much needed for our site. We included a link to the order lookup page in our order confirmation emails too!

OneWiseMac

Great app. Benefits both the customer and the business. Recommended.

superwinchexperts

Great app - super easy to integrate and service to help change a font color was timely. Very please so far!

Richards Guitars

AWESOME!!!! As a one man band dealing with every aspect of my customer service personally I need as much useful technology around as possible. This has definitely found me at least an extra 30 minutes a day to focus on something else other than taking "where is it? Has it dispatched, when is it likely to dispatch etc. etc." phone calls and enquiries!

I had a question which was answered in less than a day and the software itself installed in seconds - could not be easier.

You cannot go wrong with this app. or developer THANK YOU!!!

byGO.me

Great app and great customer service ! Actually every store must have this app !

Skin Seven

AMAZING APP!! Very helpful customer service, and easy to install. By far one of the best apps available, and I've used most of them.

FabMart.com

Really nice app and just does what it is supposed to do. Support from Josh was the best. He was quick and responsive. In addition, he was kind enough to do some extra customisation. Just installed it today and looks like one of those apps that customers and our employees would love. Highly recommend this app.

All Natural Sugar Blockers

The install process on this app was the easiest I have seen. It just works! Having an order look up form for our customers to use, adds a level of professionalism to our store that is sure to help us. A+

warworldwide

Very happy with this app. The install instructions were very easy. Great tutorial videos. The app has lots of customization options. Very professional. It really adds value to our shop.