Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Caribbean Essential Supplies

Support has been great since the beginning. The lookup page looks great and you can customize it too.

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for having such great things to say about our support team- we love them and are glad you love them as well!

I am happy that you like the customization feature and and the layout of the lookup page.

If you need anything at all moving forward please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@orderlookupapp.com

Thanks again for being our customer, we appreciate your business.

All the best and please stay well!

-- Rhian Beutler

Sheltercase

Great app, simple and very effective. I'm already receiving fewer emails regarding "where's my order?" I just would like you could have more customization options, this is definitely important. Please consider making the customization options of the app better.

March 15, 2020

Hi there,

I am SO happy to hear that you are receiving fewer emails asking you "where's my order" - that is our number one goal with this app!

I have taken note of your want for extended customization options, and would love to chat with you further about what you are looking for.

Could you please email support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian? We try to make feature changes that are requested by our users and we are ALWAYS open to feedback.

All the best,

Rhian Beutler

eWatch Me Now

I have not to use the app yet, it looks very intriguing to use, can't wait and will definitely give feedback again. Thank you for asking

KoRo

The app works really well. Easy setting, and smooth. Going to say it is the Best in class! Keep it up!

The Beverly Shop

Tried cancel my subscription got charged even after uninstalling the app,remove me from subscription

February 11, 2020

Hi there,

Here at venntov we try to make every experience a great one! We never want you to get charged if you have removed the subscription.

We have tried reaching out to you via email but it does not seem that our emails are going through- could you please reach out to me directly at support@venntov.com . We really want to make this right for you.

All the best,

Rhian
Co-founder/COO
venntov

Ford Emporium

Absolute garbage fees, total scam artists. I'm disputing my charges with my bank as I did not agree to this.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

I’m so sorry you had a negative experience with our app. At venntov we try to make every experience positive and have thousands of happy customers.

It seems as if your concern is with our pricing transparency, which is available for view in three different locations, and requires you to approve the fees with the “approve charge” button that you have to click before installing our app through the Shopify on-boarding process. I’m sorry if that was not clear enough.

We have been in email contact with you since receiving this review, and have subsequently refunded your fees as it appears the was a misunderstanding regarding pricing. We really want to make this right.

If there is anything we can do to make this experience better for you please email us back.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Just installed the app. The support service answered my question very quickly. I hope that in the future there will be no problems. Have a nice working day to you guys!

Custom Doggy Pillow

I love this app it makes it fast and easy for our customers to track their orders. we use it on all our stores and it has never failed us. Highly recommended

The Travel Buddy 5000

good concept. but no support whatsoever. cannot get help from them at all. feels like the app works half the time. only showing tracking info for certain orders and not others. can't get any help from support

Sideluxe

Thanks for the this app I takes a Very good Experience, my customers they are ok with help from location pack. nice, good!