Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

United Monograms

Scum bags- just started charging me whatever they wanted. I agreed to $10 a month. WTF

Emma Mason Co

I've tried numerous times to get help from this app and have received no response. The link the app creates for tracking numbers that are provided to my customers is broken. Its missing a simple '/' in the URL. They won't respond or help me fix it. This has caused 1000's of customer complaints this month.

Moneygrowontrees

I am very impressed with Order Look Up. This system is so easy to use , just follow the instructions and everything will be smooth. Im new at ecommerce and Order Look Up makes my job so much easier and it saves me hours everyday. If you are new to ecommerce or even a seasoned pro and you want to save countless hours of time, I would high recommend Order Look Up, it is the very best by far. I have tried the other services like Order Look Up but they don't even come close to Order Look Up. Order Look Up was recommended to me by my mentor Mr. Fred Lam who is very well know Internationally - a Ecom Marketing Guru. So if a Marketing Guru and a Newbe like myself is impressed by it, well thats speaks for itself. So I would highly suggest everyone use Look Up and you will also save time and enjoy it. Im Carlos Julian Gold Blum on my way to the top...
PS. - As I forgot to give a rating, I noticed there are only 5 Stars. There should be 6 or 7 Stars up there...

Pop Shop Mall

I love this app!! Their service is very good and fast!! Highly recommend it!!! Every Shopify store owner need this :)

Dealsfinderorg

Why Charging per Order ??? too much expensive !!

United Bracelets

Our customers at United Bracelets love the fact that they can look up their order with their email address. Saves us a bunch of time and makes everyone a little bit more happier :)

Mbkplanners

This is a great app. The only thing that would make it better is the ability to add a custom status field. We've been able to update the language to suit our needs and provide our customers with production information as well as tracking info when it populates. It has greatly reduced the "where's my order" requests that come with a personalized/made to order product. We've tried several order tracking apps and this is by far the best.

Traveliero

I absolutely love this App. The main benefit is that it reduced significantly the number of emails I receive from my customers asking me their tracking info. I see in the statistics inside the app that a lot of my customers use the order lookup to see exactly where their package is. In other words, I have 1 thing less to think about my business and my busy schedule. I totally recommend it! Well done guys!

Kevinloves

I would really recommend this product. Less customer problems. Lol. Great customer service.

Curvyworking

I didn't get my 7days free. I deleted and reinstalled because I had tech issue in a few hours and they started charging me. $ one the same day without giving me my 7 days. You guys better contact me curvysense@gmail.com or give me 7 days back, because this is considered fraud.