Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Anfurniteshop Shopify Com

This is a great app that has saved us a ton of time and is well worth the $10/month. Customers are able to look up the status of their order right from our website which saves them from writing an email or calling in to check on the status of their order. This allows lets our staff focus on other tasks. Josh is also super helpful and fast with any customization requests.

Bright Side Jewelry

I've only just started using this app and was a little confused on the set up. Josh was very helpful and got back to me right away. Now we're up and running and it looks great!

Tbdliquids

This is the BEST Order Lookup/Status App on Shopify hands down. Took 5 minutes to setup, looks great, and has reduced the amount of customer support emails we get by almost 40%. Easily worth $10.00 a month, hell worth $100 a month to us. The amount of time it's saving our staff each day is phenomenal. I tried out about 3 others, one from Bold apps (order manager), and a couple others. All 3 were a pain to get setup, and none of them would have been nearly as easy to use for customer's as order lookup.

We had some bugs with it, specifically when editing orders using "Edit Order" (Another App) as it would still pull up the old canceled order rather than the new order. I emailed the developers and got a reply a few hours later asking for some examples / order numbers to test the issue. The next day it was fixed! The support the developers provide is worth more than $10 alone. They're even willing to make specific changes for you to the app if you would like to change some stuff around.

This is the only review for an app I've ever written. I was just blown away by the support I received recently. The app works great, helps us save a LOT of time, and is worth much more than the cost. I recommend you try it out if you're shipping physical products. If you're like us and have more than a 24hr turnaround time on most orders, then I HIGHLY recommend it. - John

Solelavish

This app has definitely decreased phone calls and I think it is a nice touch for customers to be able to track their own orders.

I love this app.

Salty Apparel

This app works great! Allows people to check in with their order status - instead of contacting us to see the status. Makes the customer happy and makes us happy!

MAISON DE LA ROSE

Josh's service was excellent. He was very patient with us and our requested changes. He was extremely quick at implementing our changes and knew exactly what we wanted. Thank you Josh, you're great!!!

ACE Hackware

Order Lookup helps our customers find their order of lockpicks and bump keys faster that the traditional interface!

Right Channel Radios

Works well and as advertised!

The Elephant Pants

Works exactly as described. It has saved me so much time that I can devote to more value added activities!

Sauce Hockey

Great app. It's saved us a lot of time with customer inquiries on the customer service side of our business. For customers, it allows them access to pull up their order status at their convenience. Setup was very easy. We recommend this app.