Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

ollyandowl

Very bad, support is not working. Also app just sometimes works with e-pack.
Do not recommend. Money wasting!

Look Eagle

I personally like this app but a feature doesn't work and I contacted the support, its been a week and still waiting for a god damn reply

Super Prix

************BE CAREFUL ! MUST READ BEFORE INSTALLING************

It used to be $10 flat, but it's now $10 and 0,05$ per order. They are better alternatives for flat fee.

If you installed the app long time ago, you are fine, but if you are new, don't bother, it will cost you tons of money.

United Monograms

Scum bags- just started charging me whatever they wanted. I agreed to $10 a month. WTF

Emma Mason Co

I've tried numerous times to get help from this app and have received no response. The link the app creates for tracking numbers that are provided to my customers is broken. Its missing a simple '/' in the URL. They won't respond or help me fix it. This has caused 1000's of customer complaints this month.

Dealsfinderorg

Why Charging per Order ??? too much expensive !!

Curvyworking

I didn't get my 7days free. I deleted and reinstalled because I had tech issue in a few hours and they started charging me. $ one the same day without giving me my 7 days. You guys better contact me curvysense@gmail.com or give me 7 days back, because this is considered fraud.

Thecatfair

Support was great at the beginning. They tuned a couple items for my theme.

Status lookup has always been a little slow. I also had problems with international items.

Be careful before you make the changes to email templates or you start to lock yourself into always using this app, which becomes expensive with volume.

Lastly, the support has completely dried up over the past 3 weeks. I haven't received a single reply from the support@orderlookupapp.com email in that time.

I wanted to like this app. The layout is a bit nicer than Shopify default but not worth the cost. Why can't Shopify provide a simple order lookup UI.

Marvel Hairs

I wanted to give this app a chance since I liked Has It Shipped Yet, but $10 a month for only 100 order lookups and $0.05 for each lookup after? Guess I'll try AfterShip or some other order lookup app.

Freedomdaysales

I have the app Has it shipped yet, it is FREE. I have to migrate to this new app because this company bought the other and is shutting it down. They charge 10 a month, or 120 per yr . Absolutely unacceptable.