Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Dealsfinderorg

Why Charging per Order ??? too much expensive !!

Curvyworking

I didn't get my 7days free. I deleted and reinstalled because I had tech issue in a few hours and they started charging me. $ one the same day without giving me my 7 days. You guys better contact me curvysense@gmail.com or give me 7 days back, because this is considered fraud.

Thecatfair

Support was great at the beginning. They tuned a couple items for my theme.

Status lookup has always been a little slow. I also had problems with international items.

Be careful before you make the changes to email templates or you start to lock yourself into always using this app, which becomes expensive with volume.

Lastly, the support has completely dried up over the past 3 weeks. I haven't received a single reply from the support@orderlookupapp.com email in that time.

I wanted to like this app. The layout is a bit nicer than Shopify default but not worth the cost. Why can't Shopify provide a simple order lookup UI.

Marvel Hairs

I wanted to give this app a chance since I liked Has It Shipped Yet, but $10 a month for only 100 order lookups and $0.05 for each lookup after? Guess I'll try AfterShip or some other order lookup app.

Freedomdaysales

I have the app Has it shipped yet, it is FREE. I have to migrate to this new app because this company bought the other and is shutting it down. They charge 10 a month, or 120 per yr . Absolutely unacceptable.

Long92

shitty app, doesn't work, always says wrong email

2 Next