Order Lookup

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

$10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wihear

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and great support
keep it up

Daily Baby Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

After I installed this APP, I had display issues on both Chrome and Edge. Josh helped me fix it in very short time. He is really knowledgeable and professional.

I could not believe a free app coming with such good support.

Thanks Josh for the amazing APP and great support.

Betovi Co

its really important to explain your customers where their order is, this one does, and by doing so, gives you peace of mind, and makes your store more proffesional.. super recommended.. and yes the support team is pretty damn good too...
you wont waste time searching for tracking numbers.

Testing Boston Spice

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Super easy to install. Took 30 seconds. I love that you can customize the display text the customer sees. Fast support response. A must have for your customers to be able to look up their order status without emailing you everytime.

Shopxstar

Customer support took a good care of me.

Gearinbound

Allowing our customers the opportunity to look up their active orders on demand has saved us a ton of time in customer service! We're able to use this extra time to focus on growing our business! Showing our customers they can track their orders in real time has created a sense of trustability with our company and really allowed us to benefit. Easy to use! Great support!

Curly Qs Counter

Time spent using app About 1 year

very pleased with this so far and the customer service has been excellent and helpful!

Smile Sciences

Time spent using app About 6 years

great platform that will give customers peace of mind!! :)

Savage Pranks

Josh and the venntov team are incredible. The support they provide to an immaculate app is unparalleled to competitors. Wish I could give more than five stars.

Incu 2

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app, they even configured a tax setting for us.