Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

Famous Breeze

Awful app. First off the customer service does not respond most of the time, leaving you worried about the functioning of the app. Second off, there's so many things you need to do manually to make the tracking on your site working. So many things in which you know so little about. It's the type of things the app should be doing for you to make it easier for the buyers to use. I never used an app that inconsistent and complicated. Please use AfterShip if you really don't want to waste your time and have an efficient system for tracking in your site.

June 29, 2020

Hi there,

We have been working with you behind the scenes on this but wanted to take a moment to publicly acknowledge your feedback.

Our support team always got back to you in a timely ( within one business day) manner- and prior to you leaving this review - you were aware that we were working on the challenge you were having.

We have reached out to you three times since the review, and only once have you responded- we really want to make this right for you- as we truly value all of our merchant's experiences.

Most recently Rob, the Director of Product reached out to you to continue dialogue and troubleshoot.

Please respond back to his emails, we want to ensure that you have a positive experience with Order Lookup.

ReliefMyNeck

I am so angry !!!!!
It is a scamming app. I have deleted it but it had stolen me 10USD. I demand a refund because it must not steal my 10 USD because I did not use it.
How can I get my money back knowing that I have deleted this bloody app. I could have bought another thing but to be taken 10 dollar for an app that I deleted and it stole my money . something that I would never like someone to be put in. As any user or customer I would never want someone to take my money after when I decided to desintall an app.
Worst App ever be caution

May 22, 2020

Hi there,

I can tell you are very unhappy with being charged for order lookup, and I am sorry that you are frustrated with the situation.

We checked our emails and did not get any emails from you (but sent one, so please check!)

I would like to give you some clarity in relationship to billing.

You installed the app on April 20th and uninstalled it on May 8th. This means that you had the app for 18 days, which is 11 days longer than the 7 day trial period.

The last thing we ever want is for you, or anyone to think our company or app is a scam- we pride ourselves on our integrity and ethical business practices.

We are happy to make this right for you, and to refund the money. But it does require you responding to our email, otherwise we are unable to refund you the $10 USD you were charged for using the app.

Please email us at support@orderlookupapp.com or respond to the email we already sent.

Like I said, we want to make this right, and for you to be happy.

***UPDATE***
June 30, 2020

Hi again,

We wanted to confirm that you have received your refund as we have not received an email confirmation from you.

In collaboration with Shopify we refunded your $10 USD on May 23rd.

Please email us back so we know that you have received these funds, as our customer's satisfaction is very important to us.

mumsNZ

I have deleted the app and still got charged $10????

do not install this scam app, can i have a refund

May 22, 2020

Hi there,

We emailed you this morning regarding this issue. We received your email requesting a refund at 4am PDT (before our operating hours), and not only responded to your email by 6:49am PDT (also before our operating hours), we also offered to refund you the $10 USD.

It seems as if there may be some confusion as to when you get billed. You installed Order Lookup on May 4th, at which time you agreed to the $10 USD monthly fee.

You then uninstalled on May 20th. Because you used the app for longer than the 7 day trial, you were billed.

We want to make this right for you, and the last thing we want is for you, or anyone to think that we are a "scam."

We have thousands of happy customers, and generally people email us if they need a refund for whatever reasons.

Please respond to our email, or email us again at support@orderlookupapp.com.

***UPDATE***
May 30, 2020

Hello again,

Your refund was processed on May 25th, in collaboration with Shopify. We emailed you to confirm but have not received a response.

As mentioned previously, we pride ourselves on giving exceptional customer experiences and want to ensure your refund was received.

The Beverly Shop

Tried cancel my subscription got charged even after uninstalling the app,remove me from subscription

February 11, 2020

Hi there,

Here at venntov we try to make every experience a great one! We never want you to get charged if you have removed the subscription.

We have tried reaching out to you via email but it does not seem that our emails are going through- could you please reach out to me directly at support@venntov.com . We really want to make this right for you.

Rhian
Co-founder/COO
venntov

Ford Emporium

Absolute garbage fees, total scam artists. I'm disputing my charges with my bank as I did not agree to this.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

I’m so sorry you had a negative experience with our app. At venntov we try to make every experience positive and have thousands of happy customers.

It seems as if your concern is with our pricing transparency, which is available for view in three different locations, and requires you to approve the fees with the “approve charge” button that you have to click before installing our app through the Shopify on-boarding process. I’m sorry if that was not clear enough.

We have been in email contact with you since receiving this review, and have subsequently refunded your fees as it appears the was a misunderstanding regarding pricing. We really want to make this right.

If there is anything we can do to make this experience better for you please email us back.

Best regards,

The Travel Buddy 5000

good concept. but no support whatsoever. cannot get help from them at all. feels like the app works half the time. only showing tracking info for certain orders and not others. can't get any help from support

The Home Security Superstore

We could never get it to work in our Shopify store. It is easy to set up, in fact, super easy. However, it would show initially on the page but not on subsequent viewings by the customer? We tried to work with Support but they are beyond horrible. They will auto-respond quickly but then NOTHING. We gave them a week to work things out. They never did, all we heard was they were working on it. As a Shopify plug-in, what is there to work on? It should work right?!

I strongly suggest you not waste time with this app. I hope this helps others.

Planet Of The Vapes

These guys promised to make a small front end development change for us, but all of a sudden stopped responding.

Lavaxa

App didn't work at all, didn't track any of my orders. Support was no help, waited for a week to fix and got nothing. Found another app (Trackr) that worked perfectly from the start.

KGM COLLECTIVE

Charging a $10 flat fee & 0,05$ per order is ridiculous. Read the small print before installing, lost a lot of money because of this app. be aware.

UPDATE: Rob got in touch and has issued a refund + discount, great customer service.

Previous 1 3