Order Management Live Tracker

Order Management Live Tracker

by LogBase

Track live status of order preparation, packing or delivery

[ fLo rE sta ]

We've used all LogBase apps for our flower shop delivery. We love them very much. The best customer service ever! It's quick response to solve our questions! Also, keep explaining until I get the point. Strongly recommended! Especially, this app helps and save our times a lot and it's the one what exactly we need for our delivery and pick up orders :D

The Sorbus Tree

I have the LogBase "In Store Pickup Local Delivery" app on my site which Kumar and his team worked tirelessly and incredibly to help set up perfectly. We are on online food collection/delivery business and so my chefs need to know how many of each dish is on order for the days ahead; I mentioned this to Kumar and he expedited the functionality of the Order Management Live Tracker especially for us - It is fantastic and does everything we could wish for. I truly cannot praise LogBase more. They are on hand 24/7 and nothing is too much trouble. They have a solution for everything, even if it can't be done immediately, they will do everything they can to make whatever you're requesting happen. I genuinely cannot thank them enough. The best customer service I've ever come across and I feel so lucky to have come across them for my business.

De Maravilla Tapas

I could give 7 stars if there was an option to. been working in hospitality over 20 years with over 30 different systems, this is the best the simplest and accurated. Well done guys! Thank you!

Uncle Bobo's

This app is so helpful for our struggling restaurant business. The tech service team was so helpful at resolving all of our issues. I highly recommend this app!