Order Management Live Tracker

Live dashboard for order preparation in restaurant, warehouse

From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Daily Baguette

Location Indonesia

I use this app and it's very good, the Support team is very amazing. I would like to say a personal thank you to Janani.

NOURISH Cooking Co.

Fantastic App, Fantastic Support - this app really helps me to organize my kitchen workflow. Highly recommended

LB Kitchen

Very good customer service! Does so many cool things you don't even know. Loving it so far, would highly recommend.

Rogue Oysters

This app was a lifesaver. We started doing food service events and this allowed us to take care of our customers. We got so busy that we needed to take phone numbers to text people that their orders were ready and this pulled the notes in and made all of the information we needed readily available. Also, the app was rock solid and always worked flawlessly when we needed it. Truly a livesafer for us.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

Location Australia

Very useful app for my restaurant website. Our customers place online order for take aways, and this one is just perfect for us to operate as we can inform customers each stage of the process!
The new update works even better! Another thing, the team is available for chat 24/7 and VERY HELPFUL. No delays or wait whatsoever when I needed..
Thankyou Sree, Kumar, and the team!

Sweet Cakes by Vernz

I dont need skipthe dishes, doordash or ubereats or other delivery apps after i got my own delivery guys! Using this system makes my business so easy to run! I am so thankful that I found them. I dont have to pay IT guys just to help to figure it out. Just contact them directly and they have 1001% customer support. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET USING THIS APPS!

Bites by Noms

Awesome app. Love how organized all my orders are and that this app is tied to/compatible with the "In Store Pickup Local Delivery App". Customer service from LogBase is always top notch. Extremely quick assistance and always efficient and kind. Anything you need, they'll always find a way to assist and make sure the outcome is to your liking. Highly recommend.

[ fLo rE sta ]

Time spent using app 1 day

We've used all LogBase apps for our flower shop delivery. We love them very much. The best customer service ever! It's quick response to solve our questions! Also, keep explaining until I get the point. Strongly recommended! Especially, this app helps and save our times a lot and it's the one what exactly we need for our delivery and pick up orders :D

The Sorbus Tree

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have the LogBase "In Store Pickup Local Delivery" app on my site which Kumar and his team worked tirelessly and incredibly to help set up perfectly. We are on online food collection/delivery business and so my chefs need to know how many of each dish is on order for the days ahead; I mentioned this to Kumar and he expedited the functionality of the Order Management Live Tracker especially for us - It is fantastic and does everything we could wish for. I truly cannot praise LogBase more. They are on hand 24/7 and nothing is too much trouble. They have a solution for everything, even if it can't be done immediately, they will do everything they can to make whatever you're requesting happen. I genuinely cannot thank them enough. The best customer service I've ever come across and I feel so lucky to have come across them for my business.

De Maravilla Tapas

Time spent using app 1 day

I could give 7 stars if there was an option to. been working in hospitality over 20 years with over 30 different systems, this is the best the simplest and accurated. Well done guys! Thank you!

Previous 1