Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

SkinnyTea Girl®

This app is the best app I've found to merge shopify orders, especially when using clickfunnels. Great customer service team, Eric was very professional, patient and assisted me for 2 days to fix my issue. Thanks again! Truly love this app. Only wish you had a flat monthly fee and not billed per merge; especially when merging large quantity of orders per month. Again; Love your App and customer service! ❤️

March 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

99Jersey

Great app for order editing, order merging, and better customer experience, the support team is great and there are help videos everywhere. Very useful for high volume merchants. The automatic merge feature is something I've been looking for for ages.

February 25, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Twotags

This app has been amazing to save you postage! No more detect manually! Support has been great & responsive, highly recommend!

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We try to help as much as we can :)

PistaBox

Great app with excellent, very knowledgeable Support that go the extra mile to help. Highly recommended.

September 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're always here to help :)

Types & Symbols

I’ve only started using this app, but it’s giving me exactly what I need. Almost more importantly for me, the experience I had with support was excellent.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and your faith in our team! We're always here to help :)

w y l o + c o

I added this APP to the shop to merge orders for customers that order multiple times during a promotion we put on. They were super helpful and answered all of my questions in a timely manor. Can’t wait to see how smoothly the app works!

August 9, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review! We're always here to help ;)

GooGadgets

Very good customer service.
Every question I had was answered fast.
This app works perfectly and really suits my needs.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it!

Nurture Soap

This app works flawlessly and customer support is top notch! I wrote to the developer and had an answer back in five minutes. Now that's service!

June 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review! We're always here to help :)

Ʋ

At first this app worked great. Unfortunately, it seems the developer's website is down right now and there's no way I can get it to work... Please fix this, you have a great app but make sure your service stays online.

EDIT: The app is up again and working like it should. Changed the rating to 5 stars.

May 23, 2019

We're so sorry for this issue, we've already fixed it, any change you could have a look and update the review?

Thank you so much for using our app :) 🙏

I Found This For you

Great app so far, There was a few issues as the app litterally came out yesterday like upsell discount price on combined orders but i contacted the live chat and they fixed it all up on the spot and helped me sort out all the issues i had.
Can't hype up the customer service enough, it is great to see people who care about the users.
5/5

April 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome, honest and positive review!