Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Cinny Sprout

The free plan with the charge for additional merges is perfect for my shop! Their customer support is also top notch!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your 5 stars review. We always improving the app for you :)

Nunchuck Nabee

The support team was quick in helping me find a solution and responding to my issues. My one issue is that you cannot automatically merge orders that came through before you downloaded the order merge app. You can still manually do it, so that is good. overall it is a useful app.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) We are hoping the app will help you with your business. Also, we will add this feature asap.

Interior Delights

We often have customers that want to combine orders so that they don't have to pay for shipping twice. We couldn't figure out a way to do with without customer service having to reach out to the warehouse and asking them to intercept the orders. It was a pain and sometimes we were too late. Shopify Plus suggested this app for us and it does EXACTLY what we needed it to do. I have used SO many apps that do 90% of what you need them to do, but there is always something that doesn’t work smoothly. This app thought of every single thing & I kept waiting for something to go wrong , but it didn’t . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Also, both things that I had questions on, customer service was available & answered almost immediately . Just wanted to say that I have never reached out to offer an app a review , but they deserved it.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We built this app for your convenience and will add even more options :)

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

I just added this app to my store about a week ago and it's amazing! I have a lot of incoming orders from repeat customers and this has really helped with my shipping process! Very happy with it!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Trending Styles

Customer service was super helpful with providing me screenshots & tips to setting things up!!! can't wait to recommend this app to others!

February 24, 2021

Fight For Fitness

very easy to use app
got help all the way, will definitely save me and my clients time and money!
heard of it from a friend that this app saved him some shipping fees

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Very nice app. This is going to save us plenty of money on shipping by combining orders. I think our customers will love it, too!
UPDATE: I'm still quite happy with this App. Customer service was very prompt with a recent question as well.

January 10, 2021

awagami factory

After 1 month the app has performed well adding extra value to my 'upsold' multi-order customers. This is very important since I'm shipping from Japan to US & EU and customers are not fond of paying twice to ship 2 orders. Also, my technical question was answered & solved very quickly by Eric

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the review🙏 Our team always here to help you😎

Prevail Key Co.

This app is fantastic, I like how it includes a free plan and pay as you go feature if you prefer not to have a monthly bill. The support is also great, I ran into a small issue and almost uninstalled the app, but they were extremely responsive and helped me out. Definitely worth it if you ever need to merge orders!

December 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review🙏 Our support team always here to help you 24/7😎

Diosa Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me merge my orders and ran into a little issue. Their customer service team was A1! They were able to see the problem I had, provided clear solutions and walked me through the entire process with ease. Great communication, fast replies and 24hr service. T

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you with any questions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5