Order Merger ‑ Combine Orders

Order Merger ‑ Combine Orders

by StilyoApps

Merge Orders - Save Big. Works with ReConvert & Clickfunnels

Farmivore

This app is essential to our business model which offers local delivery twice per week, with two cutoffs for customers on different days of the week. Our routing software can only send one order to one stop, and multiple customers like to add on to their order before the deadline. We needed a way to combine those orders and send them as one -- this is the ONLY app I have found on the app store that does this.

We had some real trouble implementing the app in the beginning, and it caused a huge headache with orders merging that should not, and the other way around. I was able to work with support to get these issues resolved, and they told me that this app now has a full time developer. They are asking me for improvement suggestions, which is great. Overall, this app works well now that the bugs were addressed, and I am hopeful they just keep improving. Highly recommended if you need to merge orders.

July 9, 2020

Irish Railway Models

We regularly get asked by customers to merge orders for shipping, and have been unable to - Until now! The automated merge is simply awesome, and the option to manually merge orders is very flexible. Best of all, the ability to zero value to merged order means our accounts, reports and reconciliations all match. Perfect solution!

June 29, 2020

Accurascale

Superb solution for merging orders for shipping purposes! One of the most requested feature from our customers! Absolutely fantastic, responsive, real time support from Vladimir totally sold this for us on two stores! Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Léa France®

Easy to use, not too many parameters to set up. Sometimes "simple" is better. I had some questions to make sure I set up my Automatic Merge correctly and all the agents were very helpful each time. The only problem that was annoying was I couldn't click at the beginning of my set up on a lot of buttons, etc.. and it was not a problem from the app. It was from the Safari browser, as soon as I used Google Chrome it was working like a charm. So do not use Safari to login :)

June 16, 2020

NewWave Shoppe

The app does exactly what it says. It is a little confusing, but there is a lot of videos to help you out

May 22, 2020

olivinearc

Works great, only catch is like the other apps mentioned - the order number combination settings are still a work in progress.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

McCoy's Boys

This app works well, is easy, and has good customer service. Only downside is combining order numbers which is something they are currently working on changing.

May 13, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏 Our support team is here 24/7

TheShop.mu

Absolutely love this app! Makes merging orders quick & simple. They even have an auto-merge feature.

March 29, 2020

Section 119

Konstantin was very helpful! He called me over the phone and explained how to use the app. He was very knowledge

March 19, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏 Our support team is here 24/7

租鋪香港

Perfect add-on for shopify, great customer service also :)
If you want to auto merge same customer and ship together , this is the best app you can find in here.

March 17, 2020