Order Merger | Combine orders

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Lebenskompass

awesome support, helped me a lot and answered a lot of questions. The App is working very good for us so far :)

June 9, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Unbound Merino

Love this app. And the customer service. Very quick and friendly staff. They were very fast in replying and fixing an issue. Cheers to the team!

June 9, 2021

Advanced Metal Art

We have been looking at a way to notify us of 2 open orders for the same customer going to the same address to be able to save money on shipping and increase customer satisfaction. This has become almost impossible. Why shopify does not offer this in Flow or as a native feature blows my mind. There are shipping apps that let you know but they have no actual external notification, so to operate this at scale it needs to be automatic. Order merger does just that, The only thing I wish it did; have an option to not actually merge the orders automatically, but instead, add a tag and/or send an email notification. This would allow the user to then make a real life human decision on what should be done.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We created the app specifically for your convenience. Also, we will definitely implement this feature :)

Aggrovist Apparel

This App never worked correctly. I scheduled a zoom meeting to discuss how to fix it. (at 1 am the earliest option available) and no one met me. So I rescheduled. Again 1 am was the best option. And AGAIN, no one ever launched the meeting. App that doesn't work and zero customer service and tech support. NOPE!!!!!!!

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you 😎

Sarah Alexandra

Haven't used the app for long, but so far so good! Makes fulfillment easier and saves on shipping. Customer support was very quick and informative.

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you 😎 Also we built the app for your convenience :)

Le Marché Pop Up

This app has been great for merging orders during our flash sales. Their support team is super quick and helpful too. Easy to use.

April 24, 2021

Cinny Sprout

The free plan with the charge for additional merges is perfect for my shop! Their customer support is also top notch!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your 5 stars review. We always improving the app for you :)

Nunchuck Nabee

The support team was quick in helping me find a solution and responding to my issues. My one issue is that you cannot automatically merge orders that came through before you downloaded the order merge app. You can still manually do it, so that is good. overall it is a useful app.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) We are hoping the app will help you with your business. Also, we will add this feature asap.

Interior Delights

We often have customers that want to combine orders so that they don't have to pay for shipping twice. We couldn't figure out a way to do with without customer service having to reach out to the warehouse and asking them to intercept the orders. It was a pain and sometimes we were too late. Shopify Plus suggested this app for us and it does EXACTLY what we needed it to do. I have used SO many apps that do 90% of what you need them to do, but there is always something that doesn’t work smoothly. This app thought of every single thing & I kept waiting for something to go wrong , but it didn’t . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Also, both things that I had questions on, customer service was available & answered almost immediately . Just wanted to say that I have never reached out to offer an app a review , but they deserved it.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We built this app for your convenience and will add even more options :)

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

I just added this app to my store about a week ago and it's amazing! I have a lot of incoming orders from repeat customers and this has really helped with my shipping process! Very happy with it!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎