Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Vala Supply

There is no way to set up this app to avoid inconsistent reporting in some fashion. Shopify has NO SOLUTION for merging orders that is automatic. Your best bet is to simply leave both orders, refund the shipping on one, and tag them so you know to fill in the tracking manually on the other. Or you can use the hacky draft order method recommended by Shopify. Reasons: 1- You cannot edit merged orders. This means you are effectively stuck with quantities or products after merging orders. 2- Your total order count becomes inaccurate with this app. You cannot delete combined orders, meaning it shows as an extra UNFULFILLED order in your reports unless you fill in the tracking manually. Seemingly no way to automate this. If you cancel any orders edited by this app, it is stuck forever; you can't even delete it! 3- If you do not set the merged order value to 0, you have double counted revenue. If you do, it is tracked as a discount, which throws off your numbers if you actually want to track discounts properly. Then, you also are fulfilling a 0 value order when shipping comes around, bringing down your average order value. I thought cancelling merged orders would solve this, but it does not, and in fact leaves you with a *stuck cancelled order that you can never fulfill*. Fulfillment ratio being inaccurate is very bad and can affect your payment processing!

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review. I wish you'd reach out to our support team for help before posting this review.

It's true that Shopify doesn't have a perfect solution for merging orders yet, but we're providing the best possible solution based on the current available API's.

Order Merger is a very helpful app for many businesses but probably not for yours :\

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Pop Pop Glass

This app causes more of headache than just using a manual workaround. Unfortunate that Shopify doesn't offer an out of the box solution and pushes the work on these janky 3rd party apps.

May 18, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review, Eric here, the founder. I apologize for the inconvenience it might cause your business.

I think that the app caused some damage since you didn't set it up right so it merged orders the wrong way, either way, I looked it up and didn't see you reached out to the support in any way.

would you please get back to me and allow me to help you solve the issue you had?

Either way, we want to help if you just let us,

Good luck with your store,

Eric | Order Merger

Glitter 'n Go Accessories

Where to begin with the issues... my customers shop several times a week even everyday, so the need for features this app offers sounds wonderful. However, execution was awful. My sales are being reported inaccurately because they re-create the original order double counting sales and quantities. Quantities are inaccurate, I am having to manually go in and update. Reports are a nightmare, says I captured so much more in sales that acutal, Shopify Experts have no idea what happened or how to fix. It didn't merge SOME the orders they claimed it was a"bug" in my shop. More issues but not worth going on. In the end, it created HOURS upon HOURS of work for me, and I am certain I have even more to clean up after my customers get their shipment. Even the packing slips on the merge orders were completely incorrect. AWFUL.

January 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review, and I apologize for the negative experience you've had with our app.

Shopify doesn't allow to not count revenue, so we came up with an option to set the new order value to $0 (you did not use this feature so you got duplicated revenue in your reports).

Order Merger is very delicate and it needs to be treated as such, enabling the app without proper set-up or help from the support team can result in such mess in reporting.

Either way, we're more than willing to help you set up the app in a way that will work perfectly for you. I tried sending a message in your live chat on the website but got no answer. Feel free to book a setup call here:

Please get back to me and let me fix this nightmare for you, we will do whatever is necessary to change your mind :)

Thanks again, and have a great day,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Sunshine Style TV

Horrible this does not work. There is no phone support. Ruined my reports. Hard to work with. The Gurus cant figure it out either.

February 18, 2020

Hi thank you for the honest review and I apologize for the inconvenience,

This is Eric the owner, we spoke over the phone about 2 hours ago and you seemed pleased after the call.

The reason your sales analytics got messed up is because you didn't set up a financial status of 0 for the automatic merge. I tried calling you but got no answers, I also tried reaching out through your Facebook business page.

Either way, if you need any help we're always here for you,
We wish you all the best.