Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Glitter 'n Go Accessories

Where to begin with the issues... my customers shop several times a week even everyday, so the need for features this app offers sounds wonderful. However, execution was awful. My sales are being reported inaccurately because they re-create the original order double counting sales and quantities. Quantities are inaccurate, I am having to manually go in and update. Reports are a nightmare, says I captured so much more in sales that acutal, Shopify Experts have no idea what happened or how to fix. It didn't merge SOME the orders they claimed it was a"bug" in my shop. More issues but not worth going on. In the end, it created HOURS upon HOURS of work for me, and I am certain I have even more to clean up after my customers get their shipment. Even the packing slips on the merge orders were completely incorrect. AWFUL.

January 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review, and I apologize for the negative experience you've had with our app.

Shopify doesn't allow to not count revenue, so we came up with an option to set the new order value to $0 (you did not use this feature so you got duplicated revenue in your reports).

Order Merger is very delicate and it needs to be treated as such, enabling the app without proper set-up or help from the support team can result in such mess in reporting.

Either way, we're more than willing to help you set up the app in a way that will work perfectly for you. I tried sending a message in your live chat on the website but got no answer. Feel free to book a setup call here:

Please get back to me and let me fix this nightmare for you, we will do whatever is necessary to change your mind :)

Thanks again, and have a great day,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Sunshine Style TV

Horrible this does not work. There is no phone support. Ruined my reports. Hard to work with. The Gurus cant figure it out either.

February 18, 2020

Hi thank you for the honest review and I apologize for the inconvenience,

This is Eric the owner, we spoke over the phone about 2 hours ago and you seemed pleased after the call.

The reason your sales analytics got messed up is because you didn't set up a financial status of 0 for the automatic merge. I tried calling you but got no answers, I also tried reaching out through your Facebook business page.

Either way, if you need any help we're always here for you,
We wish you all the best.