OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

The Original Profit & LTV Analytics Dashboard

The Official Moomin Shop

We're striving to open up all our data for more transparency on how our orders are actually doing, versus just guessing whether a purchase was profitable or not for us. OrderMetrics seems very solid for us.

Nature Backs

Awesome product! I had to change my initial review. This app is phenomenal! The way it is able to lay out your data in such a beautiful manner is so helpful.

Project Lvl Online Store

It's a functional product that helps you track your numbers. But their pricing model is completely flawed. It's not a product that gives you generative value as you grow the business. Ie it's not a utilization model product. So I'm using the same product, with no additional value, yet when I make more money, they charge more for the SAME product. The pricing doesn't fit. Just because I do more revenue doesn't mean that you helped me generate revenue. This product does not move the needle for me. There is no reason why I should be paying more for this product than I do for a product like One Click Upsell. Second I find a competitive product with a more fair pricing scheme, I will be out.

My Lovely Feline

This is a MUST have app. This app will most definitely help you scale your business. We use it and we love it. Knowing your numbers is one of the most important things for any business.

Makeup GLAM

I was attended by Andre who provided excellent service and demonstrated a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for your help.

Holalas

Gran aplicación para saber todo tipo de datos y buena atención al cliente. Un poco difícil de usar al principio, pero muy útil.

Perfume Philippines

My day is not complete without checking this app. Highly recommended! Been using this app for my store and will continue to my future shopify stores

Saint Maniero

Best Shopify app for orders and profit analysis I have seen! A super responsive team going the extra mile every single time. Can highly recommend!

AutoBrush

We've been using this app. across multiple brands (8+) for just over two years now ... and without a doubt it has certainly made our lives a lot easier. We are wildly more efficient because of it and truly appreciate that it's steadily evolved and improved. Hank & the team are top notch. We've had loads of questions answered within 24 hours. We aren't going anywhere for a long time!

Dusty Rose Essentials

After contacting Order Metrics I was pleased that they got back to me and rectified the technical issues as soon as they were aware. Now I will be able to give the app a go! I have heard great things so I am excited to give it a go. I'll pop back in a week and update on the app but the service is great!

August 26, 2019

It appears this customer had already activated their trial. We are happy to resolve this promptly. Please email us hello@ordermetrics.io

Previous 1 3 4 5 6