OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

Real-time profit tracking, actionable ecommerce analytics

Makaken

Pallavi Gautam was absolutely amazing and she walked me through the whole entire process and platform. She was so easy and wonderful to work with. I would definitely love to work with her again in the future and will refer my friends and other entrepreneurs to her! Awesome Job and sold me on the Order Metrics Platform!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

I Love My Freedom

This app will change the game and help you pay attention to your numbers! Their team is incredible and Pallavi provides first-class service. Highly recommend for any e-commerce owner scaling their business!

June 28, 2021

Project Hope Rings

The app is great, and extremely useful. Sam from customer support helped immensely with any troubles I experienced along the way. Great app, good support, excellent experience.

June 25, 2021

BetterMan Labs

Facebook business manager have been disabled because of this application. Support have said that this is not possible, but facebook have confirmed that the restriction has been made due to security compromise. We haven't even run ads at the time we installed ordermetricts and the whole business manager got restricted 1 day after.

May 27, 2021

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are very surprised to hear this and it is of utmost importance to sort out. Our team reached out directly this morning—we're looking forward to hopping on a call with you to assist in any way we can.

It's our goal to make every customer delighted by OrderMetrics—we are looking forward to addressing your concern and getting you back up and running with OM!

DermaTecc

Just horrible and VERY Expensive (in comparison to other apps that does the same thing but better).
Barely any support. When our facebook integration stopped working we didn't get any support whatsoever. They just said that their developers would take a look at it. After 3 days we still haven't heard anything and they are not responding to my messages in the chat. They claim that they will reply within 3 hours. That is simply not the case. "Never" would be a more accurate description.
We are losing money by the day when day when we are not able to track our adspend so this is unacceptable.
Also, the app doesn't work on your mobile phone since they launched the new update. There's a window blocking the entire screen and it's not possible to close it. I have used this app for almost a year now but this made me decide to switch to another one.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to email you this morning with the update that the issue connecting with Facebook was fully resolved. Though we attempted to provide timely updates about the issue as we progressed towards resolution, we recognize from your feedback we have room for improvement. That's something we take very seriously! We can only grow as individuals, a team, and as a company with feedback from customers like you.

We would love to hear from you directly and set-up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further, including personal assistance trying our all-new version which was recently launched to address the issues you outlined here. Please do take us up on that!

Strikeman

Beware. They charge based on revenue and their calculations are always off. I was paying $390/month for false financial information

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Without customers like you, we wouldn’t be able to improve OrderMetrics. We understand that our pricing needed improvement and we are happy to share that we have launched a new version of OrderMetrics with a new pricing model based on a flat fee. This new pricing model has been introduced to make it clear, simple and easy to understand the value that OrderMetrics provides to your business. We would love to hear from you directly and set up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further. Please email support@ordermetrics.com.

Baby Sprout

Amazing service from these guys! Had an issue with an old login, Omar jumped on a voice call with me until he resolved the issue. Would definitely recommend!

CartClick

Brilliant app. A must-have app if you are serious about e-commerce. Very helpful customer service also!

Bluetooth Pro™

First of all the app is doing a great job if you want to keep track of your numbers in your webshops. It works really on point and is very simple to install and understand. Omar and his team are always there to support. I am quite confused why not everyone gave this app and there support a 5 stars rating to be honest.

La Kenza

It says it's free for the first 14 days. I had installed it to see how it works but I quickly noticed that it started loading right away. Especially since I saw that I had to pay more for the application to be able to calculate the facebook advertising fees. So what's the point of the basic plan if you can't calculate the expenses.... I deleted after an hour and I'm going to ask for a refund.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10