OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics | Reviews

by OrderMetrics

Real-time profit tracking, actionable ecommerce analytics

Years Stay

Divya has been super helpful to set me up. I had a problem last time with the app but I am happy to be back since their revamp.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

Senkels

Great app to simplify order metrics. Yes, that name was picked well. Was in contact with Divya, who was very helpful and happy to forward my requests. Looking forward to future features/integrations implemented.

Groove Monkee

I just installed it but like the interface. Still not sure how far back the app will go...so far it's only 2 years. Overall, seems well done, clean design.

RachelGalley

I am using this App super helpful and insightful. Also its very fast. Customer Agent Divya was super helpful too

Name Necklace

Awesome! Really useful to know his costs, and profits. Wish I knew earlier. It would have saved me a lot of time. I definitely recommend it

Custom Paw Jewelry

First of all, I want to thank Divya from customer support, who was extremely kind and helpful, it is a pleasure to see friendly staff! Secondly, they don't yet have the feature that I am looking for, but they told me they will look into this so I am hopeful & excited for this!

CARETRACT

quality application for all contractors, efficiency and very responsive service with Divya, thank's

MatchingCouples.com

So far so good really helpful customer service. glad to see the numbers of my business so clearly Shout out to Divya for helping me out today.

OUTLAWS

just heard about this app but based off my experience so far their always looking for ways to improve and help

Pet Creatives

I love this app very much. It has been a great way to analyze how my Brands are performing in real time. Thank you to Divya also. She helped solve an issue I was having very quickly and professionally.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12