OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

The Original Profit & LTV Analytics Dashboard

My Lovely Feline

This is a MUST have app. This app will most definitely help you scale your business. We use it and we love it. Knowing your numbers is one of the most important things for any business.

Makeup GLAM

I was attended by Andre who provided excellent service and demonstrated a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for your help.

Holalas

Gran aplicación para saber todo tipo de datos y buena atención al cliente. Un poco difícil de usar al principio, pero muy útil.

Perfume Philippines

My day is not complete without checking this app. Highly recommended! Been using this app for my store and will continue to my future shopify stores

Saint Maniero

Best Shopify app for orders and profit analysis I have seen! A super responsive team going the extra mile every single time. Can highly recommend!

AutoBrush

We've been using this app. across multiple brands (8+) for just over two years now ... and without a doubt it has certainly made our lives a lot easier. We are wildly more efficient because of it and truly appreciate that it's steadily evolved and improved. Hank & the team are top notch. We've had loads of questions answered within 24 hours. We aren't going anywhere for a long time!

shopinthenude.com

UPDATE: Hank has refunded the $29 improperly charged and apologized. He assured me that they would improve their policies.

Twice on the app page it says that the 14 day trial is free but i was charged $29 and Andre is refusing to refund me under some pretext that the charge is valid.

Could be a great app if I did not have to spend hours of my precious time playing beta tester to help them work out their bugs that prevented me from importing data correctly and getting accurate figures during most of the "trial" period. Incidentally, as soon as i dropped it and was able to focus on my store, my sales and profit increased. Not good for something that is supposed to save you time and efforts.

I do not recommend this app and would love to see someone develop something similar but without the bugs. For the time being i will keep trying other alternatives. This review is from someone with substantial computer, retail, customer service and eCommerce experience. You have been warned.

September 10, 2019

Hi, there must be some confusion here - we do offer a 14 day trial & this charge was activated via Shopify's billing system.

I am happy to rectify this situation. Please reach out directly - hank@ordermetrics.io

Thank you!

Hank Kronick
CEO | OrderMetrics

Dusty Rose Essentials

After contacting Order Metrics I was pleased that they got back to me and rectified the technical issues as soon as they were aware. Now I will be able to give the app a go! I have heard great things so I am excited to give it a go. I'll pop back in a week and update on the app but the service is great!

August 26, 2019

It appears this customer had already activated their trial. We are happy to resolve this promptly. Please email us hello@ordermetrics.io

BrazucaTech

I have friends who hired the pro plan for $ 29, and when I went to hire a few days later that amount was $ 59. The basic plan is of no use and the pro plan has an abusive price. I'm sad that I can't use it.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. We actually recently created a new program for startup stores that starts at $29 per month for the pro plan to address this market need.

Thanks,
OM Team

Classy Innovation

This is my second day on this app & I'm loving it. It integrates all my facebook costs, product costs, shipping costs, shopify fees & all my revenue.

The dashboard lets you see clear day to day profit, weekly or monthly.
If you're spending lots of money on your ads, you want to stay on top of things. I 100% recommend to have this app downloaded, keep your business organized!
& thanks to Andre, answering my questions with clear answers.

Previous 1 3 4 5