OrderMetrics.io

OrderMetrics.io

by OrderMetrics.io

The Ultimate Profit Analytics Dashboard - Ads, COGS & shipping

Street Wear Depot

Great app. Saves a lot of time in accounting.

Essenciaco

Its a great app which saves a lot of accounting headaches but I'd appreciate it if the free plan was not so ridiculously limited or there was some kind of a decent middle option between the free plan and the straight up $99 a month plan. :)

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Momentaryink

I had some issues getting the initial setup completed but their team was super helpful and available within minutes to assist.

We have a complex product with lots of variables so using this is a definite game-changer for daily insights into our profitability that we didn't have before. Incredibly accurate too.

Hope to use this for a long time to come!

Kewlioo

Game Changing App!

Finally, an app that integrates with both AliExpress, FB & Google. it calculates transaction fees and ALL OTHER EXPENSES!!! Apps, employees, shipping, discounts etc...

They always come up with new exciting features that give you some wonderful insights that blow your mind!

Thank you so much, Hank for this amazing app and the support. With just a few tweaks I've saves over $5,000 last month because of the app.

Highly recommended!

Power Planter Australia

Too often I see ecommerce entrapreneurs boasting about 6 and 7 figure stores... which is impressive but doesnt really mean a thing unless there is a good profit left at the end of the day. PROFIT IS KING and really is the key metric for business success. Platforms like Shopify really focus on telling you total revenue but fail to tell you if you actually made anything after all your ad costs and product costs. Ordermetrics steps in and solves that problem without any fuss. I have to say .... Im super impressed with this app. We have been running very large spreadsheets to track our profit levels and even they werent totally accurate because we couldnt make changes to costs or retail prices part way through a month without messing up the sheet. Now with Ordermetrics I finally feel in control of what our true daily profit is. Having direct links with our Facebook and Adwords spends is brilliant. Plus being able to enter custom spends like... magazine ads. Wages.. insurance etc means our end profit figure is real! If you have an ecommerce store you would be down right stupid not to get this app installed asap. Worth every cent. Well done Hank and team... cant wait to see the next improvements you make.

Suesgifts

Awesome app Great layout and integrations. Gives you a great picture of your business helping you to make informed decisions

Airstreamlife

Very good app that finally gives us a clear picture of profitability. Some parts of the user interface can be confusing, but if you take the time to learn the software and input accurate Cost Of Goods data you'll get excellent reporting.

In the case of our store, we were able to improve overall margin by 5-6 percentage points just by observing the reports and identifying products that were costing too much too ship or which were priced badly.

Ashleykaric

I really wish I had started using this app sooner!! It even syncs with AliExpress purchases and your Facebook Ad Manager. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Travel Inspired