OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Somecrazydeals

Hank and his team need to be congratulated for a creating a very valuable application. Their customer service goes great lengths to listen to suggestions and continuously updating the app with new features.
The app saves many hours determining profit/loss, expenses etc. I know where my business stands every minute with OrderMetrics.
Thanks guys.

Bb York

Excellent work. Best thing I've purchased for my store.
Request - please integrate Aftership.

Iconic Deals

Any shop owner that takes his business serius have to have a tool like this, when I make my research to have a really powerful analytic tool I was a little bit disappointed because most of the tools don't cover all the inputs to have a real calculation of the net profit in our business, ordermetrics was by far the only one that have all covered.

Another important thing is that they listen our suggestions and they are constantly improving this tool.

Their support is 5 stars

Nanukhardcases

Holy cow!
Where were you 6 years ago when I started my shop OrderMetrics?

I used to sync my orders with a zap to a Google Sheet.
Then pay a Virtual Assistant to manually enter shipping costs and COGS.

This app does it all for me now!
Plus, it adds my ad spends and other fees.
Calculates all gross and net profits for me.

I know they are working on more features an integration (cost of apps!) so that the numbers get even close to reality.

As a solo business owner, I love this app.
It really keeps me on track of what kind of deals I can do to specific customers.

Love it!

Fancaverugs

This app is the missing piece to Shopify data. Finally I am able to quickly all the numbers I need, imported from Shopify ... no separate tool needed.

Cant wait to see where they go from here.

Allool

This app saved me hours daily by taking a quick look at my store insights. Love the app. The support is absolutely amazing!

Fajas Salome Md

A must have if you really want to know how your business is doing.

Uscoffee

These guys are amazing and so is this app! This is the only app that includes shipping into your daily profit. Ordermetrics has helped us out tremendously and gave us new insight into our business. Hank is especially really helpful and everything we ask of him and Order Metrics, he makes sure it is completed in a promptly manner. Ordermetrics is simply just one of the best apps on Shopify.

Dee Trade

Great app! Quite raw but even now its provide a lot of value. Very helpful support crew as well. Some minor issues need to be fixed but it's not crucial at all. The main thing - it provides all necessary data for a planning your store's development and scaling. Also, hope to see the fees from payment systems among the data.

Azfitnessequipment

Good, but waiting for the new features.